01~ Robot!

KEERTHANA:

For the past 85 minutes , I'm here working on the project sincerely and my team mate is busy in his phone watching the last season of TVD.

I'm pissed , but I convinced myself as TVD is one of the best series I have come across .

If you guys asked is that the only reason then it's a big NO! It's because I have a freaking crush on this guy!

I don't know whether he knows or not!

I did this project by myself without disturbing him for even a login page , even though I'm lazy I did everything without complaining .

Everything is for this ROBOT , who doesn't even care about me.

" Umm...Vedanth!" I whispered.

How did I forget the airpod!

I waved my hands infront of his face.

He seems to be annoyed! But who cares , he annoyed me by ignoring me and now it's my payback time .

But at the same time , I hate when his eyebrows narrow with irritation and it hurts when I'm the reason for it .

I knew it's stupid! But still anything for this guy near me!

He raised his eyebrows , my throat dried at that instance.

Gulping my saliva , I uttered .

" I finished it!"

" Oh" that's what he said , how dare this guy? I spent my freaking two months for this project.

And before I could say something , he averted his gaze and resumed the series.

" Arrange the chairs , shut down the systems properly and leave!" I heard my project coordinator's voice . She's busy in arranging the record notes .

Without even wasting a second , he took his bag and left .

My eyes fell on the lines written on the wooden table near our systems.

'LOVED YOU!
YOU HATED ME
STILL LOVING YOU!  '

This made my heart ache as I watch him pass the corridor through the opened door.

In this vast world , why did I develop a soft corner for this robot?

' A cute robot.' My heart shamelessly supported him.

' No he's hot.' My mind argued.

"Shut up." I muttered , earning my bestie Akanksha's weird look .

Smiling sheepishly at her , I carresed those words feeling his pain.

" Oye! Arrange this chair." Akanksha's boy bestie Harish yelled.

" Why should I ?" I shrugged my shoulders.

" Because he didn't arrange it." Harish replied with a smirk that send chills over my spine.

Controlling my cheeks from betraying me , I arranged the chair silently.

I could hear the duo's giggling sound clearly.

Faking a glare at them , I made my way towards the classroom.

My legs automatically stopped at the sight infront of my eyes.

" Vedanth! Give me the chocolate." Divyanka tried to get the kitkat from his hands but in vain.

" I asked you to be quiet." He said with a playful smirk on his lips.

It makes me lose my cool!

Why don't he behave with me the way he does with her.

" See , how close she's with your crush!" Akanksha muttered.