02~ His closeness!

KEERTHANA :

Yayyyyyyy! I couldn't control my excitement. 

I immediately accepted his request and sent a follow back .

And just after few seconds , I could see his feed.

I wish it's not a dream!

How he felt when his eyes fell on my account? Did he smile? When his eyes fell on my profile picture did he felt an urge to open it? Did he wait for my response?

I couldn't help but smile at the mere imagination.

" Come let's have some snacks!"Akanksha took her purse and I followed her.

" Why are you so silent?" She asked , but I'm in no mood to answer.

Did he started to notice me? Or is he interested in me?

The mere thought is enough for me to get excited.

" I'm asking you stupid!" She pulled my hair.

I glared at her and pushed her a little away.

My eyes fell on him , but he's busy in chatting with the owner of the cafe.

" I knew! Your cheeks are pink so your staring at this bastard right?" Her words made me lose my cool.

" Don't say anything bad about him gurl! I won't tolerate." Without even waiting for her reply I crossed the road and entered the cafe.

" Hey Keerthu! " Vihaan the owner of the cafe greeted me with his signature smile.

" Hey bro!" I greeted him back with a smile but my eyes are fixed on my Robot.

" I sent you a reel related to our project on Instagram. Go through it." His voice was more like an order.

Means he gave a follow request just to send this?

This idiot broke my heart!

Am I being over dramatic?!

" Are you here?" He asked as he waved his hands infront of my face.

" Ok!" That's what I said.

I lost my appetite. After Akanksha entered the cafe , she glared at me and got herself settled in a comfortable chair .

She ordered for herself and I didn't say anything. Just after I nodded at Vihaan , I sat near her.

After she ate we left the place without even turning back.

As he said I watched the reel and changed few things in the front end to make it look more attractive.

The next day the morning classes were cancelled and we attended the orientation class , which as usual bored us.

Akanksha accompanied me to the canteen , we had our lunch there and made our way to the class.

" Hey! Vedanth " Akanksha patted my shoulders and I turned only to see him walk towards the lift near parking lot.

" Why can't he go by the lift in A block entrance?" Gritting my teeth , I pulled Akanksha taking fast steps towards the parking lot.

When we reached the lift it's almost closed , thank god he stopped it for us.

The lift is almost full with seniors and only we three are from second year.

Vedanth moved a bit backwards sparing some space for us to stand.

" Don't close the lift ! Manik said he will be here now." I heard one of our seniors whisper .

So I can stare at him for few more seconds . Yayyyyyy!!He is busy with his phone .

My handsome robot ! This is the second time I'm standing close with him. Just a few inches difference between us.

His eyes are fixed on the phone screen . His upper lip covered by his moustache while it's twirled , not like the big ones in movies but a perfectly twirled thin moustache. His beard covered his cheeks. The beard is making him look more hotter than he's already. The first button of his shirt is left open revealing a bit of his chest , his chest hair .......Ufff he's literally killing me with his hotness.

My heart is beating fast like it would fall out of my skin . I'm feeling some warmness around me .

But sometimes I question myself . Is it just an infatuation? My eyes never searched for anyone the way it searched for him. I never had any dirty thoughts about the men I said I'm attracted to until I met him.

He made me unravel my dirty side lol.

With a frown on his handsome face , I could feel his eyes avert from the phone screen.

His eyes met mine , making me clutch my shawl in nervousness.
Did he caught me?

I think he did! How foolish I'm to stare at him shamelessly in the lift.

" Will it take some more time?" I asked him suddenly as I realised that the senior they mentioned haven't arrived still.

" I don't know!" He replied me , averting his gaze from me he asked one of the seniors.

"  How long should we wait bro?"

" There he is!" The senior they said entered the lift breathing heavily.

I turned only to find Akanksha glaring at me.

Smiling sheepishly at her I squeezed her hands with excitement.

She smiled understanding my feelings.

" Yeah! It's near my bookshelf . The third one near the laptop bag.

No no , not the blue one it's black" I could hear him talk over the phone  .

His hot breathe fanned over my nape , I found myself surrounded by a wave of warmness that engulfed me .

That's how close we are !

He ruffled his hair and mistakenly his finger made contact with my earlobe , my heart skipped a beat as my skin sensed his touch.

That one second felt like an eternity.

I signalled Akanksha to check our heights. She nodded her head with a smile.

We reached the fifth floor and I stepped out of the lift followed by Vedanth.

He took some fast steps , but paused for a second.

He turned and walked towards us .

" Send me the content of the report . I will align it."

Is it his base voice? Why his voice always sends chills over my spine.

But I already sent the content through Insta.

" I already..." Before I could complete, he glared at me and interrupted.

" Don't you have my number? Send it through whatsapp." I could feel a bit of anger in his voice which confused me.

I just nodded and he stormed away , I stood there confused by his antics.

I still remember our first chat and call in WhatsApp.

My lips curved at the mere thought of him.

Akanksha patted my shoulders , I smiled sheepishly at her and we made our way towards our class.

" Did our heights match?" I asked with excitement.

" Yeah , he's taller than you." She said and I felt an unknown happiness in my heart hearing it.

After few minutes when I entered the class , my eyes widened as I witnessed the unexpected thing.
......................................................

HAiii cutiess , Hope you like this!

Thankkk youuuu sooo much everyone who voted and commented ..It really means a lot♥️..

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️

                    With love ,
                               Magizhini .