04 ~ Crush!

KEERTHANA :

Immediately I averted my gaze , and entered the HOD cabin to get his signature. But his assistant informed me he isn't available and I submitted the observations near his table and left the cabin.

I didn't even turn once , I don't want to be embarrassed again.

I returned to the class and I felt something odd with Akanksha. But I didn't give heed and continued my assignment work.

" Hey open the class group." One of the hostellers literally yelled in excitement.

With curiosity, I opened it and I couldn't believe my own eyes. Everyone yelled in happiness and in few minutes our class was nothing less than a fish market .

I'm also a little excited as I'm gonna visit my parents.

That day , we were asked to present our ideas for the hackathon. The groups for the hackathon will be shortlisted from the presentations.

Akanksha is behaving a little odd from this morning and I feel like I'm with a stranger I didn't know why .

My parents asked me to shift the hostel but I didn't give heed till now . I think I need to reconsider my decision.

We were called for the presentation. Ours is Batch 8 and we are waiting outside the seminar hall.

He's wearing a black shirt and is looking damn hot but I'm unable to admire him .

I just asked him to go through the slides I prepared and sat on the stairs.

To divert myself, I opened Instagram and started to watch reels. After few minutes, we were called in and we did our presentation.

To be frank , I'm surprised by his presentation. His body language and the way he uttered some difficult words with ease.

" Are you leaving today?" He asked me as I packed my stuff into the bag.

" Yeah." I replied and zipped my bag.

" Oh!" That's what he replied. But why do I feel that his voice is little sad .

My illusion maybe!

" Hey your pendrive!" He pointed towards the floor and I bent down a little to pick it up.

When I turned, my heart skipped a beat due to our proximity. I held his shirt for support and my eyes fell on his pendant. It looks attractive on him. My fingers moved towards the pendant and he moved away immediately.

I'm...I didn't know how to explain my feelings. I'm hurt , ashamed and what not!

From this morning, I'm feeling like an unwanted person and his negligence is killing me from inside.

" I'm sorry." I muttered and rushed to the washroom immediately.

After few minutes, my phone rang and I'm surprised to the core by seeing the caller id.

It's Vedanth !

" Hello..." I whispered as I tried to control my emotions.

" Your bag is with me and we need to talk. Come near D block terrace." Without even waiting for my reply he disconnected the call.

What does he mean by talk? Will he ask me for a date?

Shit! Me and my stupid dreams. I think he will behave rude with me. But why should he stress the word talk?

With lots of questions in my mind , I made my way towards the D block .

The lift is out of service , and without any other options, I climbed up the stairs.

I made my way towards the fifth floor stairs and he was busy with his phone.

" Vedanth" I tried to call him but only air came out of my mouth and even I could only hear the first half of his name.

He lifted his head , his eyes void of emotions disturbed me a lot than other days.

" I think you know the reason I called you here! Spill it out KEERTHANA." His voice sent shivers down my spine .

His voice is followed by the silence for few minutes.

" I think...I'm ... having a crush on you." I finally gathered the courage and whispered . Unable to meet his gaze , I lowered my head.

" On the floor?" He asked me with raised eyebrows. His lips curved for a teasing smile , his eyes gazed upon me with some sort of... Like curiosity.

I couldn't figure out the meaning behind his look whether it's curiosity or some ...

Will he judge me? Wait , what did he ask?

"What?" My eyes met his , I'm confused right now.

" You said looking at the floor. So I thought.."

I glared at him for few seconds , atleast I tried to do so. But how could I when he smiled at me?

For the first time he smiled at me genuinely, his eyes smiled along with his lips.

" So you have.. problem..I mean no..issues right?" I asked and once again I'm embarassed on myself.

"Let's go!" He said but I didn't move.

" Well , I'm going to the bus stand. If you are willing to go with me , I will be wait near the cafe. "

He took few steps and turned his attention towards me.

" Twenty minutes." With that he left the place.

I rushed to the room , packed my belongings and took fast steps towards the cafe amidst the hot sun.

" I'm ready ." I said and bite my tongue as his friends gave me some weird look.

He just nodded and called someone. In few seconds , an auto stopped infront of us.

" Get in!"

I'm disappointed! I thought we will go for a ride on his bike. But still I'm glad as he got in with me.
......................................................

HAiii cutiess , Hope you like this!

Thankkk youuuu sooo much everyone who voted and commented ..It really means a lot♥️..

Do vote, comment and share with your friends ♥️

Do follow me for more updates!

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love ,
Magizhini .