03~ His touch!

KEERTHANA :

It's her!

"Keerthu !" Divyanka waved her hands , and I faked a smile at her .

I sat at my place without saying anything.

" Are you okay?" Akanksha asked and I just nodded in response.

My stomach literally burned , as I witnessed the sight infront of me.

Few strands of her hair fell on her face , while she placed the spoon near his mouth.

He tucked it behind her ear, I didn't know but I could feel some hot tears that flew down my cheeks .

I wiped it off silently, and immediately left the class.

" I'm in Library , in case of emergency call me." I texted Akanksha and rushed to Library.

It's the only place in the entire college where I find peace.

I took my ID card , and placed the card straight to the scanner to scan my bar code and registered my entry.

After searching for sometime, I found Sudeep Nagarkar's It started with a friend request.

I tried to concentrate on it and I think I succeeded in it!

I felt like I'm completely lost in the book.

I really felt bad for Akash!

" Poor him!" I whispered as my eyes are glued on the book.

" Whom?" I could hear a magnetic voice so close to my ears.

It's him!

My heart raced as I turned my head , only to see him lean on the table as he crossed his arms over his chest.

His lips curved for a teasing smile, that made my heart flutter.

" Are you free today?" He asked as he ruffled his hair.

Is he asking me for a date?

" Umm...Yeah ... Why?" I stammered a bit.

I'm embarrassed!

" Let's prepare!" He pulled a chair and sat near me .

" What?" I'm entirely clueless.

" I gave our names for the hackathon! Our project is related to cybersecurity right? We need to do some changes and develop it." He said in a serious tone and I nodded.

But he didn't even ask my permission! Him and his attitude!

He opened his laptop and I went to the entrance to take my laptop.

" What should we do?" I asked as I opened it .

" We need to add some extra features , just the emergency numbers aren't sufficient." He said and I'm confused.

" Umm...I don't know about it...Like I'm just a beginner." I said.

He didn't even avert his gaze.

" I know!" That's the only reply I got from him and as he typed something in the notepad.

" By the way , is it an online event?" I asked as I opened the WhatsApp to check whether Akansha sent something. She just informed me about the hackathon.

" No , the first round is in our campus , and if we are shortlisted the second round is in online mode and the final round is ..." He paused for a minute.

" Banglore!" He completed his sentence and I lost my cool.

Who gave him the rights to decide?

"You should have asked me." I tried to be angry but as I witnessed his expression, I knew I failed badly.

" Oh! " Again , he started to type on the notepad .

I felt bored. I stood up from the chair to leave.

My steps halted and my heart skipped a beat.

Did he just held my hand now?

" Do I look like a jobless idiot?" His voice was rude , but his rough hands handled my hands in a soft way.

The small movements of his fingers on my skin made me feel ticklish.

" I... I'm bored!" I whispered as my eyes fell on his hands that caught mine.

He left my hands immediately.

" I didn't mean to..." He whispered and I just nodded.

I sat there and opened Wattpad to read stories.

After sometime , he closed his laptop.

" The algorithm is ready , I will work on it and you prepare the conference paper to be sent this weekend." I just nodded in response.

He stood up to leave and I controlled my urge to hold his hands.

"Do I look like a jobless idiot?" I tried to be rude but it came out as a mere whisper.

He turned and I averted my gaze from him .

" Oh! What were you doing then? " He asked sarcastically and I didn't react .

" Bye!" He didn't even wait for my reply , he stormed out of the library.

He didn't show up the next day , I'm worried and I miss him a lot.
I controlled my urge to text him if everything is okay.

The link was sent to upload our abstracts for the hackathon and I uploaded it as I just edited the document .

I went to the library, I was unable to concentrate on anything. The class without his presence was like a hell!

He didn't attend the first two periods the next day .

" I'm worried!" I whispered in a low tone to Akanksha.

She forwarded me her observation as I glared her before I took it.

I collected the observations of my friends and made my way towards the cabin of our HOD to get his signature.

On the way to the HOD's cabin, I heard his voice!

My heart raced as I peeped inside the slightly opened door.

" You should have informed me earlier!" Santhosh sir said in a strict tone.

" I woke up at eight o clock sir ..So.." he paused.

" So what? College time starts from 9  am right?" He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest.

" Yeah , but I woke up at 8 pm." He said and Santhosh sir glared at him while I tried hard to control my laughter.

His friends who stood behind him burst out into laughter while he averted his gaze , his glare made them shut their mouths .

He turned a little and I widened my eyes as he caught me.

Oh my god! What I'm gonna do now?

......................................................

HAiii cutiess , Hope you like this!

Thankkk youuuu sooo much everyone who voted and commented ..It really means a lot♥️..

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️

                    With love ,
                               Magizhini .