The enchantress

Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom, there lived a beautiful enchantress who was loved by all. She had the ability to control all kinds of plants, creating lush gardens and enchanted forests. She was married to the kind king, and together they ruled with compassion and wisdom, bringing prosperity and happiness to their people.

However, one dark day, the king met his demise, secretly murdered by one of his ministers. This corrupt minister falsely accused the enchantress of the crime, sowing discord throughout the kingdom. The people, blinded by the minister's lies, turned against their beloved enchantress.

Refusing to abandon her people, the enchantress locked herself inside the royal castle. Using her magic, she surrounded the castle with giant thorns, creating an impenetrable barrier to protect herself from attackers. The minister promised a reward to anyone who could kill the enchantress, but no one could enter the castle.

Months passed, and the enchantress remained trapped within her own kingdom. Villagers attempted in vain to breach the thorns, but to no avail. Hope began to fade, and the kingdom sank into sadness and distrust.

One day, after nearly a year of despair, a humble dressmaker named Armin stepped forward. He had been mocked and ridiculed by the other villagers, but the minister, seeking amusement, offered him a weapon. Armin approached the thorns with determination, but he was thrown back again and again. Despite the wounds and failures, he refused to give up.

Suddenly, a root grabbed hold of him and carried him inside the castle, where he met the enchantress. She was still mourning the loss of her beloved husband. She was desperate and devastated, unable even to attend his funeral. And there she was, with a baby in her arms, the son she had been bearing when the king was killed.

Armin assured the enchantress that he was by her side. He could communicate with animals, and some of them had witnessed the minister's crime. Together, they devised a plan. With the help of the animals, Armin made the minister and his servants believe that his own mansion was haunted. Disguising himself as the ghost of the king, he eventually forced the minister to confess the truth in front of the entire kingdom.

The villagers, outraged by the minister's betrayal, threw him into the river. Whether he survived or drowned, no one knows, but the kingdom was finally free from his tyranny. The enchantress and her son reclaimed their rightful place on the throne, and love and compassion returned to the hearts of the people.

After a few more years, the enchantress decided to marry again, choosing Armin as her new king. Their marriage was celebrated with joy, and they ruled together, bringing prosperity and harmony to their kingdom.

And so, the enchantress, once persecuted and cast aside, regained her throne and the love of her people. Her reign was marked by kindness and compassion, and her story was passed down through generations, reminding all of the power of love, justice, and redemption.

 Her reign was marked by kindness and compassion, and her story was passed down through generations, reminding all of the power of love, justice, and redemption