The Joyful Hops of Thumper

Once upon a time, in a lush green forest, there lived a joyful rabbit named Thumper. Thumper was not your ordinary rabbit; he was known for his clumsiness and his ever-present smile. One sunny morning, while hopping through the woods, Thumper took a wrong turn and found himself in a part of the forest he didn't recognize.

Despite being lost, Thumper didn't let worry cloud his day. He hopped and skipped, humming a merry tune, confident that the path home would reveal itself. His happiness was a beacon of light in the forest, and it caught the attention of a reclusive wizard named Grimbald.

Grimbald, who lived in a twisted tower of stone and ivy, was known for his selfish ways and his disdain for joy. The sight of Thumper's unwavering happiness infuriated him. "How dare this creature remain so cheerful when lost?" he muttered to himself. In a fit of jealousy, Grimbald cast a dark spell, turning Thumper into a stone statue.

The forest fell silent, and the animals mourned the loss of their happiest friend. But as the days, months and years passed passed, flowers began to bloom around Thumper's stone form, and birds perched upon his ears, singing sweet songs. Animals often gathered around him to sing him joyful songs and dance around him.

The forest had never forgotten Thumper's joy.