Sweet revenge

Once upon a time, in a kingdom where every single person was blessed with a unique magic, there lived a kind and gentle young man named Keene. Despite his warm heart and gentle nature, he was ignored, mocked, insulted, bullied, and abused by his entire kingdom. The guards turned a blind eye to his suffering, and even the king showed no concern for his well-being, simply because Keene did not possess any magical powers. Keene endured the mistreatment silently, retreating into solitude to hide his tears.

One fateful day, as Keene sought solace in the depths of the forest, he stumbled upon an old, crumbling tower. Intrigued by its mysterious presence, he cautiously entered and discovered a collection of ancient and forbidden dark magic books. Consumed by a profound sense of despair and having had enough of the villagers' cruel treatment, Keene made a fateful decision.

With unwavering determination, Keene delved into the forbidden knowledge contained within the dark magic books. As he studied their contents, he felt an immense surge of power coursing through his veins. The once sweet and gentle young man was now consumed by anger and a thirst for vengeance. He emerged from the depths of the forest, his newfound dark powers crackling around him. Venturing to the center of the once-happy village, Keene unleashed his dark powers.

He unleashed chaos upon the kingdom, his magic laying waste to everything in his path. The villagers, with their various magical powers, were rendered helpless against his overwhelming darkness. Cries of fear and desperation filled the air as Keene, fueled by a mixture of anger and despair, laid waste to everything in his path.

No one's powers could rival his, and the once-thriving kingdom descended into a state of fear and despair. The people, who had once ridiculed and abused him, now cowered in terror. Undeterred and with an unyielding determination, Keene marched towards the castle, leaving a trail of devastation in his wake. No one could stand in his way, as all who tried were either turned to stone, met their doom, or transformed into grotesque creatures.

As he approached the castle gates, the king trembled in his throne room, realizing the consequences of his indifference towards Keene and his suffering. But it was too late. Keene's wrath knew no bounds. With a heart consumed by vengeance, he disposed of the king without remorse, seizing the throne for himself.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, as Keene ruled as a dictator over the kingdom, oppressing those with magical abilities. The once vibrant and harmonious land was now shrouded in darkness and despair. Keene reveled in his newfound authority, never once regretting the path he had chosen. The once kind and gentle young man had become a tyrant, ruling with an iron fist and showing no mercy to those who had once tormented him.

This story was counted beyond borders and served as a reminder. No one is born evil, rather villains are created by the circumstances they face. The kingdom's mistreatment of Keene, a naturally kind and gentle soul, drove him to darkness and destruction. It serves as a cautionary lesson to avoid underestimating the potential consequences of our actions, for the day may come when the oppressed rise up, and everyone will regret the pain they caused.

 It serves as a cautionary lesson to avoid underestimating the potential consequences of our actions, for the day may come when the oppressed rise up, and everyone will regret the pain they caused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~