02

"OH BEHENCHOD- If you don't get your ass outta that door , I'm leaving alone!"

The screechy sound of Aditya losing his cool, ringed throughout the house , of course Raj wasn't at home as he was shouting and cursing like that.
Raj Malhotra , a mafia don had left the house , meaning everytime he leaves, there was hardly any possibility he would come back .

Aditya was shifting his weight back and forth-fighting back the urge to pour a bucket of icy cold water on his best friend's head , who was sticking to the blanket, testing Aditya's patience for an hour now.

Aavya finally shot her head from the outside of the covers , sending a sharp glare at Aditya. She sighed , rubbing an exasperated hand over her face.
"Subah-subah kyun utha raha hai?" Aavya asked , sinking her head deeper into down feathered pillow that plopped her head up .

Imagine a friendship between opposites- it seemed unusual. Where God decided to pick the wind and sand together to face the uncanny situations in their life.

A chaotic duo- Aavya and Aditya.

It was Adi's time to glare at her, I mean no one would call 5pm a morning. Aavya rolled her head to the right , where a digital clock sat on the nightstand- read 5:34 pm.
Aavya was never going to deny the fact that she'd lived a life of privilege. But every millisecond of her life was spent in worrying. Because after losing her mother she could not afford to lose Raj . And she liked to pretend that Raj was just a normal person with lame dad jokes , and didn't kill people in the name of business.

Adi's hands clutched at the roots of his hair, raking his brain how can he wake his kumbhkaran best friend up .

"I am calling the police ."

So this happens when you ghost someone for three weeks. Adi was basically fuming , he didn't appreciate how she was avoiding his calls for a week.

The sound of footsteps , caused Aavya to roll her eyes for what had to be the thousandth of time today .
" Teri maa ki- tu nahi manegi na!"
Adi shouted, and she wished to fell into her dreams , again .

Adi smirked with childishness , ready to execute the idea that attacked his mind . With slow steps he stretched out his arms , before pushing Aavya off of the bed with full strength. Aavya's body hit the floor , with a loud, painful thud . A pained gasp escaped her lips and Aditya boomed into laughter .

Aavya wiped the imaginary dust off of her ass , as he laughed harder at her condition . "Ab hasta hi rahega ya bhonkega kuch!" Aavya yelled , grasping a pillow and shoving it forcefully at his face , without thinking twice , finally he shuts the fuck up . if Adi had dared to wake her up without any important thing it might be his last laugh.

"Ye main ignore karunga , kyunki abhi we are running late." Adi said, as he combed his hand through his hair.
"Kahan?" she asked , heading to the bathroom , stiffing a yawn .
"Tu bhooli kaise! Yaad nahi hai kahan?" His eyes twinkled with mischief , as he smirked slightly.
Then it hit her like a truck .

Her eyes glanced to her right as Adi opened the door of passenger seat and got in .
"Tere dad ko pata lag gaya to-"
Aavya shushed him up by placing her pointer finger on his plump lips , before he could complete his sentence , even after when they were out of the mansion , Raj's men always seemed to be spying on her , especially when Raj wasn't at home . But now Aavya had succeeded in fooling them , or they thought so ..

"Tu bohot boring hai"
Aditya spoke out of the blue almost after ten minutes.

"You won't find me boring when I'll shove my foot up your ass" Aavya sassed , a smirk playing on her lips .
Aditya rolled his eyes , and Aavya took the next turn suddenly on purpose so it will jerk him out of his seat causing him to slam his hand down so he would hurt himself.