Chapter 3 : Price Of 500 Million

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook a little scared when the he turned his car into the five-star hotel area. The raven-haired didn't talk to him at all. He drove the car calmly but his jaw tightened in anger.

Was Jungkook going to be rude to him and vent his anger on him?

This afternoon he had insulted the man and he realised that Jeon Jungkook's ego was very easily hurt. He was afraid that Jungkook would vent his anger violently, and he had never been touched before other than kisses and hugs from Hoseok which never exceeded the limit.

Should he tell Jungkook that he's still a virgin? Jungkook from the beginning had already thought he was cheap, what if...

Taehyung jumped when the door opened, it turns out Jungkook had already gotten out of the car and opened the passenger door.

Jungkook winced when he saw Taehyung's pale face.

"Come on," he mumbled stiffly, and took Taehyung's hand to help him out of the car.

After Jungkook handed over his car keys to the hotel valet parking to park, they walked side by side into the very luxurious hotel lobby.

The hotel receptionist received them kindly and gave Jungkook the room card that Jungkook had chosen.

Even in the elevator they passed in silence.

The room was so spacious and so luxurious that Taehyung froze in awe of the beauty of the interior.

Jungkook just stood there staring at him, "You definitely haven't eaten, I'll order dinner in the room," then the raven-haired glanced at Taehyung sarcastically, "Meanwhile, I invite you to take a shower first, but your body is already wet, you can take a shower with warm water."

"Bu-but, I didn't bring any clothes..."

Jungkook deliberately stared at Taehyung from head to toe with such intense intensity that Taehyung's face turned bright red.

"I will order clothes from my acquaintance's boutique, tomorrow morning the order will be delivered here. Place your wet clothes in the space provided in the bathroom, the hotel staff will take them for the laundry, meanwhile...", Jungkook deliberately hangs his sentence meaningfully.

"Tonight you don't have to bother thinking about clothes, you won't have time to wear them anyway."

If Taehyung's face could be any redder, it would show how embarrassed he was by Jungkook's vulgar words.

After muttering some incoherent sentences nervously, Taehyung half ran towards the bathroom. Inside the bathroom Taehyung felt a little safe, he leaned his back against the door and tried to breathe normally.

He was afraid of Jungkook, the man was like a lion who found a weak lamb, then decided to play with him first before eating him.

Taehyung stepped naked into the shower and then splashed his tired and cold body from the rain with a hot shower.

After finishing washing his hair, Taehyung leaned his head against the wall and let his sore back get splashed by the hot shower.

He was afraid to face the future and when he thought of Hoseok, his tears fell, flowing with the shower, I'm sorry Hoseok, after this maybe I'll be a dirty person and will not deserve you, but my heart still belongs to you.

When he finished washing his face and brushing his teeth, Taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror, his condition was much better, his chubby cheeks were no longer pale, there was already a blush there after a warm bath.

A knock on the door almost made Taehyung's body jump.

"It took you so long, are you okay in there?" Jungkook asked impatiently.