0.9 sugarhill keem

Kaylynn

Kaylynn

tittle: party

i was getting ready for a party when keem walked in the room "where you going" he said mugging me "out" "out where" "nun ya" "yo the fuck is you going" he said grabbing me by my hips "to a party" "nah bro. go change and sit that ass down" "no" "yo word to my mother if you go to that mother fucking party. im gon shoot that bitch up"

"whatever" "yo you think im playing. they dont call me move look for no reason shawty" he said walking out the room "omg" i said rolling my eyes. i finished getting ready and grabbed my purse. i walked downstairs and keem and quan were playing the game "yo ant i say you wasn't going to that party" "bye keem"

(wait real quick. her fit)

i was about to walk out the door when he pulled me by my hair "OW NIGGA" "i said you ant going

i was about to walk out the door when he pulled me by my hair "OW NIGGA" "i said you ant going. you dressed like a whole fucking smhoocie bro" "yo let go of my fucking hair nigga" he let go of my hair and i mugged him "fuck you and yo bald headed ass brother" "fuck i do" quan said turning around to face us "shut up you ugly bitch" "if im ugly that mean yo man ugly" "sho is" "yo" 

he grabbed my neck and pinned me against the door "you not going no where" "nigga fuck you" i said pushing him off me and walking out the door

fast forward

i got to the party and saw my best friend "KAYLYNN" "JALIYAH" "girl keem let you out like this" "no i had to fight my way out the house girl" "anyways enough about him. lets get LIT" "betttttt"

fast forward

i was drunk and twerking on some random nigga when i heard gun shots go off and everyone started running. i felt someone pick me up and i  knew who it was "keem p-put me down" "shut the fuck up" he said putting me in the car and putting my seat belt on "gimme kiss" "back up shawty" he said closing the door

he got in the car and started driving "keem im so-" "shut up talking to me bro" "bu-" "BUT FUCKING NOTHING BRO. CAUSE WORD TO EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP" i put my hand on his arm and he pushed me away  " back up. i love you and im not tryna put my hands on you bro" "but ke-" 

"IF YOU KEEP FUCKING TALKING TO ME IM CRASHING THIS FUCKING V AND WE BOTH GON DIE SHAWTY"  i sighed then just looked out the window for the rest of the car ride

fast forward

"get out" he said turning the car off . i got out the car and stumbled. keem grabbed me and put me over his shoulder "stop put me down" "shut the fuck up" he said unlocking the door. he walked in the house and put me down "go upstairs and change. cause you really finna piss me off"

"keem" "GO" i put my purse on the couch and stumbled upstairs. i changed into my pjs then laid in the bed

het fit

i laid on the bed and started falling asleep

i laid on the bed and started falling asleep. i felt arms wrap around me  and i jumped a little "it's just me mama" "move" "wait ma. im sorry ight. you just got me mad tight bro over here twerking on other niggas and shit. but im sorry for yelling at you ight" "mhm" "i love you" he said kissing my neck "i love you to"

the end