21-Luh tyler

Lana

(requested by: youcantfinealexa. im sorry if this isn't what you wanted but im still doing the blind date. sooo yea. and also if yall wanna give my yall ideas for a part. inbox me)

i was laying on my bed when buba facetimed me "what you ugly hoe" "yo lanaaaa. get ready im setting you up on a blind dateeee" "um i ant agree to this nigga" "to bad get ready" "whatever bitch get out my phone" i said hanging up. i sighed then got up. i already took a shower not to long ago so i just went to go find a fit.

her fit:

i got dressed then walked in the bathroom and sprayed perfume on myself

i got dressed then walked in the bathroom and sprayed perfume on myself. i walked out the bathroom and went over to my vanity. i put on some jewelry. i put my shows on then grabbed my purse and phone. i walked down stairs "RIYA" i called out to my roommate "yea" she said walking out the kitchen "im finna go buba set me up on a blind date" "ight" my phone started ringing and i groaned. "hello" i said answering the phone "im outside" "ok" i said hanging up "im finna go. love you riya" "love you to" 

i opened the door and saw buba standing there "shit nigga. you scared the fuck outta me" "come on ho" "bitch dont play" "put this on" i snatched the blindfold out his hand and put it on "dont make me fall bitch" "im not" he opened the car door and i got in. he got in the car and did his little intro "ight so-" "nah shut up bitch im asking the questions. what's yo name" "tyler" "mmm i like that. im Lana" "cool. how old you is ma" "17" "same" "what you do" "i rap" "i be doing hair nails and some other shit. but like what's yo type" "you" "you so corny" i said giggling "how im yo type and you dont even know what i look like"

"ion need to know what you look like ma" "stoppp you making me blush"

fast forward

"ight take yall blind folds off in 3...2...1" i took my blind fold off and when i looked over my mouth dropped "oh my gawd" i said looking away from him "nah look at me mama" "nah th-" he grabbed me by my neck and i bit my lip "yo chill they getting freaky in my carrrr" "shut up nigga" tyler said looking at buba then back at me. he tightened his grip on my neck a little and i instantly got wet "mmm you mad pretty ma" "thank you" "mhm yo lips gon look good around my di-" "OK OK to much information" buba said making tyler mug him

fast forward

the video was over and now me and tyler were just at the park talking. i got a text from riya and i sighed "ay it was really nice to meet you ty. but i got to go" i said giving him a side hug "ight bye ma" "bye tyler" i said smiling at him.

some slight but byeeeeeeeeee 🏃🏽‍♀️💨