Blake Gallo

You met when he came to 81 as Herrmann's replacement.

You were on truck 81 and you were waiting for a lieutenants spot to be open.

It made sense that you were going to be a lieutenant swing as your older brother Kelly was one.

Since you and Kelly were little you both wanted to be firefighters in the CFD.

You also were a trained paramedic so instead of making a floater come to 51 you would go on ambo 61 with whoever the paramedics at the time were.

Since Kelly was your brother you saw Stella a lot and she became a best friend to you along with Gabby and Sylvie.

You were also close with Matt since you were there from the beginning with him and Severide at 51.

You were with Casey and Kelly when they first saw Gallo. You, like Gallo, were a bit of a wildcard when you joined.

Boden took that risk on you and he was glad he did because you were a good firefighter.

When you got to the scene Casey and Kelly were going to send you up but before you could Gallo got up their first.

You went with your brother and captain up to see if Gallo needed any help.

When you heard that Casey wanted Gallo as a replacement on Truck you were so happy.

Casey could sense your happiness and asked you to help persuade Boden to let Gallo be on 81.

He not only had you help him because you were technically a lieutenant but because you yourself were a wild card.

Boden soon agreed to let Gallo be on Truck 81 after a long time of convincing.

Once Gallo was on 81 Casey didn't make hip be on his hip the entire time but yours.

He said it would quote on quote "be good for you to get experienced as a lieutenant and for him to be with someone that is almost as crazy as him."

So he was by your side for almost 2 months before Boden made a big announcement.

His announcement was that there would be another squad truck coming to 51 and that you could be lieutenant.

Everyone except Casey and Kelly were shocked because they didn't know you had passed the squad test or the lieutenants test.

You were so overwhelmed because you were going to be just like you brother but on Squad (your favorite number that isn't 3).

Gallo was so proud of you but he was sad you were leaving Truck 81.

Even though you didn't know he had a HUGE crush on you.

After every one congratulated you he walked up to you and asked you out.

Of course you said yes or you most likely wouldn't be reading this.