Reunion

cut to Minion and Megamind walking down a street celebrating with a swarm of brainbots following.

"You did it, sir. You did it, sir"

"Yes I did"

" Us!"

"I did it!"

"We both did it"

"Not us, I!"

"You a little more than me, but still come on! When they're giving out the awards I'm going to be right here next to you, right sir?

"What awards? Awards for what? Hit it!"

highway to hell plays. A crowd of police and citizens have blockaded the City Hall, but when megamind enters, they're all so scared of him that they surrender and lay their guns down.

" Wooo! Hahaha! Drop 'em!"

"First off, what a turnout! How wild is this, huh?"

"All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe. Are there any questions? Go on. Yes! You in the back"

"I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us and this city"

" Good, I'm glad you asked that. Imagine the most horrible, terrifying, evil thing you can possibly think of... and multiply it...by six! In the meantime, I want you to carry on with the dreary normal things you, normal people do. Let's just have fun with this, come on! And I will get back to you"

he walks backwards into City hall with Minion following behind him.

"Now slam the door really hard" Minion slams the door hard but his shadow can been seen through the door.

"They, they can still see you"

"Now?"

"Your elbow's still in. Good. Megamind blows open the door to the head office with a ray gun while Minion carries him inside.

"There he is, Mr. Evil Overlord"

"Oh, Minion, did you think this day would ever come?"

"No way. Not at all, sir. Never. Never in a million..." Megamind gives him an evil look.

"I mean, yes, I did"
"Look at the intricate moldings"

"I'm looking, I'm looking!"

"And what's this? It's like one of the giant monitors in the lair, but it seems to carry only one station"

"Oh, that sir, is called a window"

"Window!"

"All the kids are looking through them"

" Oooh! I've never had a view before. Metrocity, Minion. It's all mine. If my parents could see me now..."

" Sir, I am sure they're smiling down from evil heaven"

"And now that Mr.Goody Two-Shoes is out of the way, I can have everything I want! And there's no one to stop me! Minion! This calls for a celebration, I think it's time we call the bad guys"

"Really?"

"Yes, it's time for a reunion"

Megamind and Minion both laugh then they next day, the bad guys car arrived.

But it was just snake and wolf only get out of the car, when they parked outside it the Metro man museum, they head inside, looked around the place then when they see megamind in his office.

"Wolf?"

"Megamind"

The two criminals ran to each other, "it's so good to see you man" wolf says.