New hero backfired

Megamind in his Mech walking through the streets of the city. Back In Black plays.

"I hear there's a new hero who dares challenge my evil. Where is the one they call Tighten?"

The bad guys were eating in at a dinner, when piranha looked outside and pointed.

"Look who's up to his tricks again"

They all saw that it was megamind, they all groaned.

"Looks like someone is back to his own tricks"

"Challenge me, if you dare!"

He readies himself outside of the city hall. A huge crowd waits to see the fight.

Time passes and the crowd slowly dissipates. Megamind waits for hours, eventually playing with cars as toys.

"Brrrr.. Errrr! Oh no, we're gonna crash! Ahhh!This is embarrassing"

he gets up and walks over to Hal's apartment building.

"Of all the inconsiderate, bone-head, irresponsible, rude...! Unprofessional! That's what this is!" He punches into Hals apartment, getting out of his mech.

"Would Metro Man have kept me waiting? Of course not! He was a pro!"

"Hey, Megamind. You're actually the guy I want to see. Also, there's a door here"

"Do you have any idea how long I waited for you?"

"No, no, no! I totally understand what you're saying. Could you just...just shut up for one second, I'm trying to beat this level.

"Were you even planning on showing up? What's this?"

He spots a large stash of money and other objects at the end of Hal's apartment.

"Where did you get all this stuff?"

"It doesn't belong to me"

"You stole it!"

"Pretty cool, right?"

"No, no, no, no! You're a hero!"

"Being a hero is for losers. It's work, work, work, twenty-four-seven. And for what? I only took the gig to get the girl and it turns out Roxanne doesn't want anything to do with me"

"Roxanne Ritchie?"

"Yeah, Roxanne Ritchie. I saw her having dinner and making googly eyes at some intellectual dweeb"

"Oh"

"Who needs all that noise? That's why I think we should team up"

" You...wait...what?"

"With my power and your big-headedness, we could rule the city!"

" You want to team up?"

"I even drew up some new costume designs. See?"

"Costume designs?"

You'd be the brains, so you'd get a little brain wearing glasses on your costume or something, and since I'm the cool one, I'd have, like, two tanks sword fighting or-" Megamind grunts and pushes him away.

"I can't believe you. All your gifts, all your powers and you...you squander them for your own personal gain!"

"Yes!"

"No! I'm the villain! You're the good guy! I do something bad, and you come and get me. That's why I created you!"

"Yeah, right! You're nuts! Space dad told me-"

"Look, I'm your space dad!" he transforms, "You should be more like Metro Man"

"Ah! You tricked me?"

"Oh, don't like that, huh? Well, there's more" he transforms into Bernard.

"I'm also the intellectual dweeb dating Roxanne"

"No..."

"And we were smooching up a storm!" he transforms back into his real form.

Megamind makes mocking kissing sounds only angering Hal even more.

"When I get my hands on you I'm gonna-
Megamind: Yes, yes, I know! Bring me to justice. Oh god how I've missed this!" Hal strikes and sends Megamind flying.

"Oh! And the hero strikes the first blow! But evil returns with a backhand!" He laughs maniacally while smacking Tighten away.

"Yes!" Hal flies back to him but Megamind hides behind a wall, scaring a worker.

"Shh!"

"Come out you little freak! I wanna see what that big brain looks like on the pavement!"

Megamind taps Hal's shoulder from behind before punching him into a building. Hal flies out and gives chase.

"You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book!"

"You little blue twerp!" Hal flies to intercept, but Megamind strikes him using a streetlight as a sword.

"En garde!" He laughs.

Hal picks up a streetlamp as well, and they engage in a swordfight.

"Haha! Now, that's the spirit! Parry! Thrust! Parry again! Now it's time for some witty back-and-forth banter! You go first!"

"Okay! Look, I'm not sure where to go with that!"

"This one's for stealing my girlfriend!" He slices at the mechs heel, tripping it and launching it into the air.

"This one's for Space Dad making a fool out of me!" He punches the mech down, crashing it through multiple floors of a building.

"And Megamind, he shatters the mech's glass and grabs him "this one's for Space Stepmom! You lied to her!"

"Oh, well done! I thought that battle went really, really well. I mean, I have a few notes"

"Notes?!"

"But they can wait. You can take me to jail now"

"Oh, no, no, no! I was thinking more like the morgue. You're dead!" his eyes start to glow red.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! This isn't how you play the game"

"Game over!" Megamind gasps in shock, pressing an emergency button that ejects him into the street before getting zapped.

"Brainbots!" The brainbots catch him and carry him away from Hal as he chases him, the bad guys saw.

"Well this can't be good" snake says.

"It never is" wolf says.

"I'm calling time out! Time out? Time out, time out!"

Hal punches through a gas truck, blasting the brainbots away and walks towards megamind laying on the street.

"Brainbots, initiate the fail-safe" Right as Hal is about to finish off Megamind, the brainbots drop a large Copper dome overtop of him.

"Guess what, Buster Brown? It's made from copper. You're powerless against it. It's the very same metal used to defeat..." Hal's fist punches out through the metal.

"...Metro Man?"

"You should stop comparing me to Metro Man"

The bad guys ran to see Hal chucks the copper dome at Megamind, who barely manages to escape down a subway tunnel.

"Yep I was right, it never ends good" snake says

Then princess gets frightened as she buried her face in wolf's neck, he rubs her back.

"Needless to say, we need to get princess out of here" wolf says as they all ran to the car.

"You can run, Megamind, but you can't hide!"

The citizens start crowding around Hal, praising him.

"We're saved! We're saved! What's your name, new hero?"

"It's Tighten"

"Thank you. Thank you! Tighten has freed us"

"Oh, I wouldn't say free. More like, under new management"

He flicks the Mayor, sending him rolling down the street.