The truth comes out

Princess was chasing some chickens, she laughed as she does, the bad guys watch her as she does it made them smiled.

Then wolf looked up to noticed megamind approaching them.

"Hey megamind, you Sure picked the time to see us" wolf chuckles.

"We saw you guys, you might be able to pull this off" webs say as a goat was chewing on princess dress snake pulls her away.

"Yeah, we will" then megamind sits next to wolf, he had a lot on his mind.

"Hey wolf"

"Yeah?"

"Could I ask you some question"

"Sure"

"The day you meet your daughter did you wanted to give up even on being a bad guy"

Wolf turned to get looked concerned, "look megamind I'll tell you the truth when I first met princess she made me smiled, she made me felt like I could be more then a villain and I wanted to give up everything for her"

"So if you wanted to give up everything for something innocent but you worry about your friends and what they think about it what would you do"

"The guys, well I wasn't the only one who wanted to keep princess, shark and Piranha wanted princess too but snake didn't like the thought of keeping princess but then he grown to love her, it's not easy to come clean megamind but sometimes it feels good to let it all out"

Wolfs words had him thinking as he was watching Roxanne on his many TV screens reporting news.

"The city's parks restored to their original glory. The streets the safest they've been. The banks reopened. Has something happened to Megamind? Has someone tamed this monster? This is Roxanne Ritchie, cautiously optimistic and pleasantly confused"

"Well you seem in a very good mood tonight, sir"

"Ha? Oh, yes. How long is this going to take, Minion?" Minion is measuring Megamind.

"Just a few alterations, sir, and I will be done with your most terrifying cape yet! I'm calling it the Black Mambaaaaa...!"

"Black Mamba. Perfect! Ooh. Gosh, I am running late. I have to go"

"What? Where...where are you going, sir? We have our debut battle with Tighten tomorrow morning. We haven't even tested your big battle suit yet"

"You attend to the details, Minion. I have to...run a quick errand"

"You don't run errands. What's going on here?"

"What?"

"Oh, wait a minute!" Minion smells Megamind.

"Are you wearing Jean Paul Gaultier's Pour Homme?"

"It's just my natural musk. Now, where are the car keys? Ah!" Minion grabs the keys.

"Nuh-uh-uh. This is about Miss Ritchie, isn't it? You're going on a date with her!"

"No, my main man! Get out of town!"

"Oh, this is bad. This is bad. You've fallen in love with her!"

"You are forgetting your place, Minion. Now give me the keys!"

"What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are?"

"She will never find out. That's the point of lying!"

Megamind pushes a button on Minion which makes his stretched arm fall.

"Honestly, if I didn't know any better, I'd think this was your first day of being evil"