CHAP ONE (1) HEHE

How did he even get here? Laying in a bed with your enemy, ice pack on your lip and a bandage on your arm. How the hell do you explain this to anyone? Let's try it anyway...maybe it'll make sense if it's in words.
He woke up to pounding on his door and yelling outside. He immediately thought to Faye and burst outside. Outside the cave opening, Krit sat with a letter in their claws with his name plastered on the front in shitty cursive. "Theo! Orion said he wanted to give this to you? He didn't seem to wanna sliver it himself so I'm here to do it!" Krit stated with their usual optimism. "Oh. O-ok? Can I have it?" He asks the crab, extending his hand. Krit nods and hands the letter off before waving goodbye and swimming off. "Why couldn't he deliver the letter himself? Did he forget where I live already? Damn." Theo said, opening up the letter.
Theo, we need to talk. Meet me at these coordinates. -136, 56, 455. Come alone. -Orion Why would he need to be alone? With Orion of all people. He messages Nel and Micah the coordinates as a precaution and set off. After a few hours, he arrived at the spot and waited. Orion arrived eventually and they met together, walking along the sand together. "Why'd you need me alone, Orion?" Theo fired away immediately. "We need to talk. You need to control your fucking anger, Theo." Orion answered, stopping. "Me?! I need to control MY anger? Have you forgotten the pain you've cause me? The reason I get so angry is because of the shit you've said and done. It's never been my anger, Orion." Theo turns to him, arguing back. "Then what is it? Hm? Why are you so damn angry angry at every little thing? Why do you feel the need to yell at everyone and everything that comes your way, Theo?" Orion asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "You're telling me to tell you why I'm angry? Why would I? I don't owe you that answer. I don't owe you shit." Theo said, pushing him farther away. "Theo, you and I both know that you can't keep pushing your problems away everytime." Orion whispered. "Yes I can. If I push them far enough away, they can't hurt or bother me. It buys me at least some time to figure out a solution or way out of it. ...Good night Orion." Theo whispered before diving back into the ocean, headed to the way home. "Theo get your ass back here." Orion said diving in after him, following behind.