CHAPTER FIVE (5) LOL

tw: deadnaming

Huh…a dumped book. Interesting.

As he left the bubble to head to land, waving bye to Faye, he finally took in the way that the water hit his fins as he swam towards the inn. He needed to talk to Elodie and Void about making some food for a trip he'd been planning for a while. Needed to see if it was possible to make that much food.

"Ah, Theo! Pleasure to see you here! What can I do for you? More puffer chips for Faye? Some salmon crisps for yourself?" Void asked as she turned to face the Shark. "U-uh no. No, not today. Just need to make a request and see if it's possible? If not, that's ok. I can probably make it myself." Theo said as he sat at one of the barstools. "Sure! What's your request?" Void asked, turning off the stove and setting a pot on a separate stove top. "I need food. A lot of it. I'm going on a trip by myself and I don't know for how long. If that's not too much?" Theo said, looking at the kitchen's setup. "Well, you'll need 3 meals plus snacks. I'll see what I can do for you ok? I'll maybe have to get Elodie and it may take a little bit. May I ask why the sudden trip?" Void asked as she opened a book with meal plans and set it and a pencil in front of Theo. He tensed up at the question and answered, "I uh, just need a vacation. Yeah, that's all." Void saw right through him and he knew it by the way she looked at him. "It's Orion isn't it? He's giving you trouble again?" She asks, watching him check off different meals and their quantities. "...Yeah it is. He's been up my ass sayin I 'owe him answers' because he's 'been with me since childhood'. So has Nel, they don't ask about my personal life so much. They don't pry into things that aren't theirs. So why does he?" Theo said, handing the book back and opening his bag to get payment out. "He's an instigator. He's gonna pry and pry till you break and tell him." Void said, taking the book and writing down the meals. He finished up there and headed home, making sure to leave Void and Elodie some extra payment. When he got home Faye had left a note saying she was with Moki and would be back soon. At least he's got some peace for now. He can't seem to clear his head so he explores, steering clear of Jormun's territory. He didn't have the energy for that today. He swam for a bit and the sun started to set so he made his way back home. He decided to hop onto a small strip of land to get his surroundings. He looked around for any kind of landmark and was rudely interrupted by the sound of splashing and weight on top of him before he had time to react. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted at the attacker.

"Cool it your highness~ it's just me." A familiar orca voice said. "ORION GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! RIGHT NOW!" Theo yelled as he thrashed in the others arms. "Now, who said I was Orion? You're close though." The voice asked. Theo stopped struggling against him. There was no use. "There ya go Thalia. Now, I'm going to let go and you're going to not run ok? Good." Marius said as he got off of Theo. Theo could hear his heart in his ears. He panicked and texted Micah and Nel his coordinates. "Now, I just need to talk ok? Want a few words and information. All of which you're going to give me. Understood?" Marius said, opening a notepad. After a few minutes of avoiding the info Marius wanted, Theo finally had hope. He heard splashing and three figures emerged holding tridents to Marius' neck. "Well now…who're these guys eh? Well my nephew I know. The other 2 I don't. Tell me nephew, why are you against your dear uncle Marius hm?" He asked, turning to face the orca. "Because I'm not a kid anymore. You don't scare me. And I'm not letting you harm him any longer." Orion said, pointing the trident against his jugular. "But I thought you wanted this information? What's changed dear nephew?" Marius asked, looking Orion in the eyes. Orion lowered his trident slightly. "I don't need the information from you. I need the information from the source you egotistical fuck." Orion said glaring right back at Marius. Marius only nods as he reluctantly dives back into the ocean and swims away. Nel rushes over to Theo with supplies in hand. Theo backs away as Orion approaches and he doesn't press further. He backs away from the situation as Nel wraps his back and ribs up and Micah keeps watch for anyone else. Once it's cleared, Theo is guided back home and told to rest. The next morning Faye is laying at his side, seemingly protecting him from the world. That's all he needed at that moment. His sister.