*4541-4545*

Chapter 4541: You want to protect her?

As Guanshi Li's voice fell, the cultivators present immediately understood what he meant.

In fact, everyone also felt that what Gong Tianfeng said at the moment was extremely unfair. From Xiao Roujin's aggressive appearance before, if she succeeded in splashing dirty water, Baili Hongzhuang and others would definitely not be late, and definitely cannot end with a single apology.

Stealing chickens is not an eclipse, but it only needs an apology to end. This price is too easy.

Gong Tianfeng's expression was a little bit unspeakable, and even more irritated. She was softening what she said just now, but Guanshi Lu didn't mean to let her step down, which made her extremely unhappy.

As the vice president of the Illuminati Church, she is also respected by everyone normally. Most people will give her a thin face, but Guan Li ignores this.

"Guanshi, Xiao Roujin is not only a disciple of the Flame Gate, but also a member of our Illuminati Sacred Church."

"You mean you want to protect her?"

Guanshi's eyes narrowed slightly. He didn't expect Gong Tianfeng to talk to this point. If the two of them insisted on stopping, things would be a little difficult.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Guanshi Li standing in front of her, and she was surprised in her heart. She didn't expect Guanshi Li to protect them like this.

In fact, since joining Qinglongmen, she has no sense of belonging to Qinglongmen, she just feels that it is a temporary shelter.

However, when she saw Guanshi Li fighting for their cause, her mind changed.

This is a very human force, at least this manager has the power after all, far better than those selfish managers.

Seeing that Guan Li did not back down, Gong Tianfeng's anger rose, and immediately said angrily, "As long as I am here today, you don't want to touch Xiao Roujin's hair!"

Xiao Roujin, who was already helpless, suddenly burst into joy. As long as Gong Tianfeng protects her, she will definitely be fine.

"I'm from the Xiao family, you treat me like this, the Xiao family won't let you go!"

The atmosphere immediately solidified, and the two sides were in a stalemate.

Guanshi Li stared at Guanshi Sun and Gong Tianfeng in front of him coldly. He might not be able to beat these two with his own strength, not to mention that he had to take care of the safety of Baili Hongzhuang and others.

In this way, this justice may be difficult to get back today!

Baili Hongzhuang and others naturally understand that this situation is not good for Guanshi Li. If they were full of anger at Xiao Roujin before, but after seeing Guanshi Li doing so for them, the anger they felt in their hearts has dissipated a lot.

Justice is free.

At this point, everyone has already understood the truth.

"I have seen shameless people, I have never seen the old and small are so shameless." Baili Hongzhuang sneered, "It is really eye-opening to cover up to such a realm."

"Manager Li, let's go back. They are obviously planning to do the shamelessness to the end today, but anyone with a discerning eye will understand what this is all about."

Baili Hongzhuang's words are merciless, word by word, in their face, Xiao Roujin and Gong Tianfeng's expressions were ugly to the extreme, but in such a situation, they were pale and weak even if they refuted, so they simply stopped talking.