*5096-5100*

Chapter 5096: Arouse resonance!

As Chen Feng's voice fell, even the faces of the people who were fighting against each other changed slightly.

However, everyone soon understood Chen Feng's meaning.

"That's right, if we didn't have them, we wouldn't even be able to keep our lives. If anyone dared to deal with them, it's really a pig and a dog!"

"Yes, it was before. They saved our lives. As long as I can get out alive this time, I owe a huge favor to the Emperor no matter what."

The practitioners of all the powers expressed their views, although they have always been living in high regard. In an environment of interest, there is at least a bit of humanity.

Regardless of whether the other party saved them out of their intent, it is true that they have been saved.

Not only the dangers they are currently facing, more cultivators have already endured the favor of Baili Hongzhuang and others when they were in the Ruins of Light.

It's just that they haven't said anything all the time.

At this moment, hearing Chen Feng's proposal, everyone also awakened the conscience in their hearts.

The methods shown by Baili Hongzhuang are indeed very tempting, but at least at this time, if they are greedy by Baili Hongzhuang's methods, it is really unreasonable.

As one or two practitioners expressed their views, other practitioners also expressed their views.

Emotions have always influenced each other. In a short period of time, many cultivators held the same idea.

Jun Lingxun and others' expressions became ugly after hearing what everyone said.

To say that they and Di Beichen and others are already enemies, they hoped to behead them quickly.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang has such methods, they naturally want to get this taboo technique immediately!

But all cultivators have already expressed their views. If they still stick to their previous ideas, they will definitely be cast aside by everyone.

Therefore, they can only remain silent.

Chu Yingming's complexion turned bright and dark, and he knew in his heart that Baili Hongzhuang and others have helped them no matter what angle he looked at.

But, who makes them opponents?

He regrets joining forces with Jun Lingxun and others to deal with Di Beichen, so that he is now in such a situation.

As Baili Hongzhuang summoned the two monsters, the fighting situation improved a bit, and everyone was relieved a lot.

Of course, this is only relative.

The attacks of monsters are equally fierce, and practitioners must resist attacks from monsters from all directions!

Everything seems to have gone back to before, constantly hunting monsters, and at the same time improving one's own cultivation.

However, this situation hasn't improved for long. The giant tree seemed to see that its goal could not be achieved, and suddenly became annoyed.

Yes, it's very annoyed!

Even if the tree does not move much, everyone can still clearly feel the change in the tree's mood.

It is dissatisfied and expresses its emotions through this singing.

Immediately afterwards, everyone found that the tree's singing became stronger, with an extremely manic breath, and the entire sky seemed to become depressed.