fireworks

Fluff
New year
Their anniversary
So sorry if it has bad grammar

Douma's POV

Today is our anniversary I can't wait for Akaza-dono to see my gift which is fireworks. Daki, Gyutaro, Gyokko and kokushibo will help me set the fireworks.

As soon as i think that, a follower knock and said "my lord the guest had come"
i sigh, this is gonna be a long day.

Akaza's POV

Out anniversary is today, I don't know if Douma remembered it. But I hope he did
I have a mission that muzan-sama gave me so I'll just complete it I guess...

(Time skip)

I have finally finished my mission, and plus I still have time so I'll just go hunt.

After I go hunt, I go to Douma's cult knowing that he's there still working,
As I open the door quietly there's still thousand's of prayers to come to pray.
I run quickly try not to get caught, and
i luckily didn't.

I open the door that has a big fancy door knowing that's Douma's room, I get to his bed and sleep waiting for him.

(After Douma's work is done)

Douma's POV

Ugh, finally I finished and I can see my lovely akaza, as I open my door I saw him sleeping soundly. Omg he's so cute that I can explode seeing him like this.

I don't wanna wake him up but the fireworks is gonna be ready so I quickly woke him up.

He hummed quietly "no... Leave me alone..."he said, I sigh knowing that he isn't a morning demon. So i carried him bridal style. "Wake up my love I have a present for you you know this is our anniversary right?" I said getting him off me and shaking him lightly.

"Ughhhh fineee now quit shaking me" he said wiggling. As I stop shaking him he opened his eyes and I saw his beautiful honey yellow eyes. "Come on get ready I'm taking you out" I said getting to the bathroom.

Akaza's POV

As he get to the bathroom I quickly dressed up to my normal clothes since I don't have anything to wear except my normal clothes. "Douma I'm ready" I yelled not to loud, he finally got out of the bathroom and hold my hand.

(After they got to the forest)

"Akaza this is our anniversary and I'm so happy that I can be with you, so today me and the uppermoon set up fireworks for our anniversary" he said as he got closer to me and hugged me, "thank you for this you idiot" I said hugged him back

438 words👌👌