broken promise

Angst
Bad grammar

3rd POV

Douma and Akaza laid down in their bed together, they were bored and have nothing to do. But as time passed Douma remembered he has a mission ( doesn't make sense but well 🤷‍♀️)

"Ah Akaza-dono! Could you wait for me to come back?" Said the younger one.

"What?! You dumbass why didn't you said it hours ago?!"yelled the pinkette."sorry but I'll be back as soon as I can! Love you~" whisper the blonde in the older ears, the blonde exits the room as he run off to finish his mission.

Douma arrived at his destination. He sense no one is nearby and Douma being Douma decided that he will kill some woman since he's hungry.

Time passed and Douma still waited for a hashira to come."hmmm~ they are so slow, might as well kill more~!" Speaking of the devil, a sword that is filled with wisteria is flying to him, he quickly dodged it.

A woman with black fading to purple hair with a butterfly hairpin, she has a unique design haori that has 3 colours: white fading to green and fading to pink her name is shinobu.

"Y-YOU! YOU KILLED MY SISTER" the beautiful girl said as shinobu gripped her haori. "Ah I did? Well what a shame I didn't get to taste her. I bet she taste delicious~"the demon teased her brows furrowed and got her sword ready.

"I WILL KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!" She jump to him as she swing her sword she got down like a butterfly.

"Insect breathing-"

(Very sorry 😔 I do not know the fighting scene since I have not read the manga or I cannot remember all of their bda/breathing style, you can make it to your liking if you want)

Douma head got cut off, his eyes widen while shinobu grins evily(is that a word?).

"Have fun in hell you disgrace"

He should have not underestimated her and got his consequence."what? But I promised Akaza I would come back to him and lay down.." he said sadly as he slowly vanished.

With Akaza

Tears ran down on his yellow honey eyes."you promised.."

Hi have a great day ☺️