PROLOGUE

The sunset painted the valley with its meadows and woods golden.  the castle with its magnificent gates and towers and golden spires stood steadily atop the hill , a blazing gold structure against the blushing sky.  The reflection of the setting sun on the castle walls made it look even more majestic. Its stone and gold glazing in the sunlight beckoning eyes from far away to admire the grandeur of its beauty. The castle stood there Symbolizing power and respect. An enigmatic lone building perched on the hill towering over the kingdom at its feet. The castle was a symbol of the strength and courage of the people who inhabited it, standing proudly in the evening light. Its beauty was a reminder of the courage and resilience of those who had called it home. Magnificently, it epitomized strength and courage, a reminder of all the people who had lived there and the stories it held in its walls.

An atmosphere of excitement permeated the area beyond the heavy golden gates. There had already been many honorable guests who had arrived and there were still many more who were yet to arrive. The castle staff rushed hither and tither but amidst the chaos of stress and rush an unavoidable aura of excitement hung in the air. The preparations were underway for the long-awaited royal wedding .Their princess, Alexandra George Whitherton , was to be married in three days, and the whole kingdom was eagerly awaiting the celebration. The whole way from the castle up to the cathedral had already been adorned with all kinds of flowers imaginable. This served as a guide for the princess on her way to church as was custom , an offering from her subjects. Lilies of the valley, which symbolize happiness, were carefully placed along the path to represent the joyous occasion for the royal family.

In the castle, the Royal family indulged in discussions regarding the wedding as they sat in the parlor for a game of poker. They remain indulged in the game some absences remain unacknowledged until their peaceful trance is broken by a scream. A blood-curdling scream echoes through the castle walls stumping the guests and the royal family. The cries that follow break them out of their shock and they run towards the screams dreading the sight that may receive them. Their dreads prove true as they stop in their tracks as they see the sight before their eyes. The blood pool staining everything it touched...a river of red rushing across the marble floors. Princess Alexandra lay there drenched in a pool of her own blood. Her crimson-drenched royal crown rested beside her. The royal princess Alexandra was no more...