Mission: Date

Mission: Date

Louis 

I walked towards the parking lot where I was meeting Brooke so we could drive into town. I felt bad for Harry and his issues with Sage but we can't do anything about it while he was undercover. 

I waved at Brooke who was walking towards me and my car. I kissed her hello and then helped her into the passenger side before getting into the driver’s seat. Brooke fiddled with the radio as I drove into town. I liked that we were the type of couple that didn't have to keep talking we were comfortable with sitting in silence with each other. Finally we arrived at the theatre and I pulled my car into the parking lot. I put my arm around Brooke's waist as we walked into the theatre; I looked around for Sage and her date as we walked towards the line to buy tickets. I finally spotted them on the line. "What movie should we watch?" Brooke asked as she looked at the now playing list. 

"Um no idea babe," I replied as I strained to hear what movie Sage was going to watch. 

It was Sage and Chris's turn and I tried to listen to them but I couldn't hear. The girl behind the counter handed them their tickets and said, "Screen 12 is that way."  

Screen 12 what movie is playing in screen 12? I wondered as I looked at the list. I finally saw near the bottom "Beautiful Creatures-6PM-Screen 12". "Wanna watch Beautiful Creatures it’s starting soon?" I asked turning to Brooke.

"Sure, I heard it was good," Brooke replied looking up at me. 

She looked so cute looking at me, I pulled her closer and gave her quick kiss and said, "I'm glad we are here together." 

"Me too," she replied putting her arms around me. Soon it was our turn and I bought the tickets then we got some popcorn at the concession stand and walked into Screening room 12. I quickly scanned the room for Sage and spotted her in the middle. "Wanna sit here?" Brooke asked pointing to some seats 2 rows behind Sage.

"Yeah," I replied as we picked our seats and got comfortable. I was able to keep watch of Sage and watch the movie. Before you knew it the movie was over, l had watched Sage and made out with Brooke more then I really watched the movie but I'm not complaining. Sage and Chris hadn't done anything, I mean it is their first date, but at one point Chris had put his arm around Sage and she hadn't moved it. The only thing I had thought of was good thing Harry wasn't here. 

I saw Sage and Chris get up to leave as the credits started rolling they were walking past our row when Sage spotted us and waved, "Brooke, Louis hey."

"Hey Sage," Brooke said as we walked towards them hand in hand.

"Sage," I said giving her a hug hello. 

"This is Chris," Sage said. "This is Brooke my RA and Louis her boyfriend." 

"Nice to meet you Brooke and I know Louis," Chris said smiling at us.

"Are you guys heading back to school?" Brooke asked as we walked out of the theatre.

"No, we were going to get dinner at the diner, want to come?" Chris asked.

"Sure if you don't mind. We were going to go there for dinner too," I replied as I thought this would make my job spying easier. 

"We don't mind," Sage said smiling.

"Great," I replied. Since the diner was nearby we left our cars in the parking lot and walked to the diner. We talked about the movie, school and other things. 

After dinner we got into our separate cars and drove back to campus. Brooke and I got out of the car and waved at Sage and Chris who were heading towards Blackwell house. "They make a cute couple don't they?" Brooke said smiling.

"Really?" I asked thinking of Harry.

"Yeah," she replied. 

"Well, I think we are a cuter couple." 

"I agree with that," she replied as she stopped walking and pulled me closer so she could kiss me. "It’s a pretty night," Brooke said as she pulled away and we continued walking. We held hands and walked around campus talking and pausing once in awhile to steal kisses. Before you knew it, it was almost curfew and even though we didn't have to follow it we needed to go check that our students did. 

I walked Brooke to her dorm and then headed to mine. I decided to drop by my room before checking in on the boys on my floor. I unlocked my room and walked into find Harry, he was sprawled on my couch asleep. The TV was on some reality show and there were bags of chips on the floor. I quickly closed the door and shook Harry "Hazza! Wake up! It's almost curfew you need to get out of here!" I shouted. Harry just continued sleeping as I heard a knock on my door. Great!

"Louis, Louis, it's Liam open up," I heard Liam say from the other side.

"We have a problem," I said opening the door. 

"Harry I mean Dawn have you seen her?" Liam asked. "Sage just texted asking, it's almost curfew and I left Harry here hours ago." I pulled Liam inside and closed the door and pointed at Harry on the couch. "Why's he sleeping?" Liam asked.

"I don't know help me get him up and out as Dawn, before we get caught," I replied. 

"Okay, Harry get up right now," Liam said shaking Harry. "Why is he not waking up?" 

"I don't know! Hazza" I said kicking him. "Let's pour water on him that'd wake him up," I added as I headed to the kitchen sink.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah," I said as I bought a glass of water over and dumped it on Harry's face.

"Ugh" Harry yelled jumping of the couch. He stood up and the blanket he had been using fell exposing the fact that he was naked. 

"Harry put on some clothes and get to your house now before we all get caught!" Liam yelled at him as he handed him some paper towels.

"And who gave you permission to sleep naked on my couch with one of my blankets?" I added 

Harry began dressing in his Dawn clothes as he said, "sorry, I haven't slept peacefully as Harry in weeks! Do you know how hard it is sleeping with a wig on? And clothes and having to wake up at crazy times to shower?" 

"Sorry about it Harry," Liam said sympathetically, "but it's part of the mission and if you don't get across campus as Dawn in the next five minutes you'll be in trouble."

"It's curfew already?!" Harry exclaimed as he put on his flats and headed towards the door. "Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow," Harry said reaching for the door.

"Harry you’re forgetting something," I said as Liam held up the wig.

"Oh yeah!" Harry said grabbing it and plopping it on his head. "Good?" he questioned us.

"Yeah," I said as Liam nodded. "Oh and Harry I accept you to wash this blanket for me," I added smirking.

Harry stuck up his middle finger at me before bolting out the door as Dawn. 

"I hope this mission ends soon for Harry's sake," Liam said as he headed towards the door.

 "Yeah, being a girl 24/7 is hard maybe you can talk with Paul or Simon about it, maybe they can give him a break" I said.

 "Yeah maybe, I'll bring it up next time I talk to Paul," Liam said waving. 

 I closed the door and slipped of my shoes as I hoped Liam could talk Paul into letting Harry not be Dawn for a day at least. He needed a break.