Mission: Reassigned

Hey Lovelies,

I am finally updating this story! Yeah! I can't belive my other story (meant to be together always)  is done!! I also started a new story, it was just an idea floating around in my head that I wrote. Check it out and let me know what you think its called Star Crossed. Now for this story I was having writer's block but I finally was able to write this chapter!! Let me know what you think and as usual vote, and comment!!

Thanks Loves, S

Mission: Reassigned

Harry

The helicopter finally arrived at headquarters and we all filed out quietly. Usually after a mission we are excited to get back to headquarters and be praised for our awesomness and then get our new mission but today we were all regretting what was going to happen. We all filed into Simon’s office, Simon was the head of the agency we worked for and we rarely saw him he just called us up to congratulate us but today we were going to his office that’s how you know we were in trouble deep deep trouble.  

Simon’s back was to us he was staring out the window into the night sky.

“One Direction is here,” Paul said as he motioned for us to sit down.

“Boys, you guys have done so much for this agency, but today you let us down,” Simon said turning around you could see the disappointment on his face. “You let Lars get away, but you let him get away with the disk that’s the main problem here.”

“He didn’t take the disk,” Liam said standing up and taking out a disk from his pocket. Zayn, Louis, Niall, and I turned around to stare at Liam in shock. What is Liam talking about?

“I switched the disk the last minute, Lars has the fake disk with our songs on it, this is the real one,” Liam said placing the disk on Simon’s desk.

Simon and Paul looked shock. “Good going Liam, this is why your Daddy Direction,” Louis said as the rest of us nodded as we all took turns hugging Liam. He had just saved our butts with his good thinking.

“That doesn’t change anything, Lars still got away and today it showed us you boys are too young for a mission like this, we are reassigning you guys,” Simon said.

“Reassigning?!?” Niall exclaimed as his eyebrows furrowed. We all looked at each other in astonishment we were never reassigned.

“Yes we are giving you boys a new job one only you guys can do and handing over the Lars job to some more experienced agents,” Simon said.

“More experienced?” Zayn whispered as he bowed his head once more.

This is all my fault I thought to myself. “Simon, it’s my fault I got to my spot too late, don’t punish them for my mistake please give us another chance?” I pleaded to Simon.

“Sorry Harry, but it’s not only your fault you guys are a team and all of you need to work together and it’s never one of your faults if you guys fail its all of your responsibility,” Simon replied.

  I slumped back on the couch in defeat. “Okay so for your new assignment you will be going to boarding school,” Simon said.

“Boarding school?” Liam and Niall said in unison as we all looked at Simon in confusion.

“Yes boarding school, you will be going to Kingswood Prep. Kingswood Prep is where the daughter of the prime minister of the little country of Genevia goes. Felicity Sage Pennigton, she has been threatened and has been taken to the boarding school for her own protection. She is studying there under a pseudonym, Sage Brown and you guys will be going there as students to offer her protection as well,” Simon explained.

“Students at boarding school? I thought we were done with school!” Louis exclaimed.

“That’s like being a bodyguard, we are spies not bodyguards,” Zayn finally spoke up his face looking frustrated.

“Yeah, we can’t just sit around protecting people when there are criminals like Lars on the loose,” Niall added.

“Yeah, shouldn’t you send less experienced agents to protect her and let us help with bigger problems like Lars?” I added.

“I assign the assignments and I want you boys to go to boarding school,” Simon said.

I looked at the other boys and we all looked ready to protest and argue but then Liam shook his head and put his pointer finger to his lips and motioned us to keep quiet. We all nodded and turned back to Simon and Liam said, “we trust you know what’s best for us, so we will take this assignment.”

“Good that’s what I want to hear, no agent is to experienced or inexperienced to do a job, I assign what I think is suitable for you,” Simon said smiling. The boys and I nodded.

“Okay so for this job Zayn, Liam, and Niall will be attending the school as themselves. We are going to tell the school you guys want to experience boarding school life and we told them you guys are thinking about venturing into movies and this is research for a role. Louis and Harry you guys will have disguises. Louis you will be going in as the resident assistant Louis White, you will be in charge of the floor we are placing the other boys on. You need to get close to the RA of Sage’s floor so you will have a reason to be on her floor. Harry you will be Sage’s roommate so you will have a reason to be around her at all times,” Simon explained.

“How can I be Sage’s roommate I’m a boy aren’t the dorms separated?” I asked in confusion.

“Yes they are and that’s why you will be disguised as Dawn Jones, Sage’s female roommate,” Simon said seriously.

“Me a girl named Dawn? A girl?” I asked in shock. I looked around at the boys who were trying not to laugh.

Niall couldn’t hold it in and he began laughing and said, “Dawn Jones!” as he laughed some more.

“This is serious boys,” Simon said sternly shutting Niall and the rest of the boys up. “You will be Dawn Jones, we have worked out a full disguise for you and Louis so you guys will fit your roles and we expect you to stay in your disguise at all times in the school.”

Louis and I nodded in unison but I couldn’t get over the fact that I had to pretend to be a girl how can I Harry Styles of One Direction and one of the best spies till a few minutes ago be a girl?