Pleasure from Extreme Pain (NSFW)

"How could I know you were so big? Get away, I want to find someone else... I don't want to do it with you
anymore... Mmn.. Don't hump... Don't come in again.." Bai Yun's two arms were held over his head as he shook his head frantically, with tears flowing down his face. One of his legs was pressed on his chest by Nan Yibei. Every time he thrusted in, he seemed to be looking for an angle, then he ruthlessly poked that spot over and over.

Nan Yibei tried his best to poke the entrance of the person under him, but it was so damn tight, and was so short that he could reach the end easily. Only the back felt that he could enter completely, but the front made him unable to move. As a dragon, he could
change the size of his two cocks, but this size was already the best he could do. If he were the one to initiate the contact, he would certainly consider the other party's feelings, but if it was this person, he would rather make it bigger than smaller. Why should
he take responsibility for what the other does?!

"l gave you a chance, but you didn't cherish it!"

"Ohhh..." Bai Yun's body trembled. It seemed that the cock at the front had hit something. He only felt his
vision turning black, followed by an intense ejaculation, "You motherfucker, you're going to kill
me.. Mmn... The inside is going to rip, you're going to destroy me. You bastard... Mmn.."

"Er, eh.. Ah, slow down.. It's so intense... Mmn... You thrust... too hard." Something went soft in the
depths of his lady flower. Nan YiBei also felt it. He hesitated. Every time he entered there, Bai Yun would clench his glans tightly. It was very pleasurable.

Every time he inserted it, he didnt want to pull it out.
He forced himself into the place, and Bai Yun's face full of lust turned pale. The tight and wet holes were so fragile at the moment and were in a sorry state trying to hug his huge membe.

Everything in front of Bai Yun was beginning to blur.
Which part of this was good? It was awful. It was so painful.

Nan Yibei pushed forward with force. He was surprised to find that he seemed to be broken into a deeper layer, and the two cocks under him were directly submerged!

This was a comfort he had never felt before. He hissed at the sky, pulled out, and then inserted all the way to the base. Every thrust was fast and hard!

The thin and white fingers tightly squeezed Nan Yibei. Every time, ice and fire were mixed. The world
in front of him seemed to become psychedelic. It was a violent visual feast. The man with healthy wheat skin vigorously drilled into the thin man under his body.

Bai Yun's long silky black hair was all over his face, his white robe wide open, hanging on both sides, revealing the propped up belly and soft penis on his lower body.

Bai Yun's penis was originally of normal size, but compared with Nan Yibei, who had dragon blood, it was much smaller. What was more, it could be transformed into smaller or bigge, thinner or thicker, longer or shorter.

Bai Yun was thrusted to unconsciousness, but woke
up again after a few thrusts. His eyes were blurred, and his painful voice gradually turned into a sweet groan. Nan Yibei immediately knew that he had touched the most sensitive place of this person.

The pleasure flooded the pain like a tide, and the scream like killing a pig has turned into a gentle and
provocative moan, "Mmn... Good... Mmn, good.. Fuck it, my deepest part... My ass is so painful.. My
chrysanthemum is going to break.. Mmn.. Good, good... Fuck me, fuck me... Mmn... Good."

"Hiss.." The more powerful Nan Yibei was, the more extravagant Bai Yun's moans became, as if following his rhythm.

Nan Yibei pulled the man to fall on him. His two big palms with distinct knuckles wrapped around Bai Yun's round buttocks, as he took him into his arms.