Dragon's bride

Bai Yun yawned. He led a group of people to pass in front of them lazily. He wore a red robe, and his long
dark hair was half tied and half draped on his shoulders. The once-in-a-century sect competition
was about to start, and the ten main sects would send their strongest brothers to participate.

Bai Yun, as the young patriarch of Tianxuan Sect for the longest period of time, one of the ten major sects
with the longest history, so naturally they would come to participate.

Remembering that he was forcibly dragged out of the room this morning, he was full of anger.
"Get up, how long are you going to sleep? Look at what time it is. The competition is starting soon.
You're still fucking asleep!" His father slapped Bai Yun on the face while he was still sleeping.

Bai Yun lifted the quilt and covered himself, "I don't want to go. Why don't you find someone else!"

"You're our sect's young patriarch. Who will go if you don't go?" His father grabbed him by the ear and
dragged him out of the bed. Although his son was a fool, he was really strong and talented. He often didn't do his job and was always wandering or
goofing around.

What a waste of his drop-dead gorgeous appearance.

"Tsk." Bai Yun stretched himself, picked up a robe beside him and put it on.

The huge square has long been overcrowded. This year's crowd was innumerable times larger than that
in previous years. Everywhere you went, you could hear gossip about the Shitian ancient dragon.

Despite this, he wasn't particularly curious.
"What does he look like? What does the ancient dragon's lover look like? Stop baiting me."

Bai Yun pricked up his ears. When it was around the best part, the other person suddenly stopped his speech.

The man stared at Bai Yun, but he didn't respond to the pushing. He pointed at his back, and was more
and more shocked. He murmured to himself, "My God, how can they look so alike?"

Bai Yun felt the stare behind him. He turned his head and saw that the man seemed to be fascinated bybhim. He stared at him as if his soul had been forced out.

Bai Yun blinked and blew a kiss to the group of other disciples behind him, then walked away.

"That man is so beautiful."

"Which sect is he from?"

"He just blew a kiss to me, he, he.." Several disciples blushed, "He's such a nympho!"

"By the way, what did you just say about the lover of the ancient dragon?"

The disciple came back to his mind, and the words were brewing in his mouth, "That person who just passed us, they look exactly alike. When he walked by me, I thought the man himself stepped out from the book. Long flowing black hair, red robes, snow- like skin, a smile as bright as sky, everything seems pale compared to him.."

When the sect's big competition was held, there was a sea of people and a crowd of people. But when those sects appeared, many people would take the initiative to make way.

Bai Yun seldom appeared in front of people.
Although he was the young patriarch, he never cared about leading anything. But today, he didn't know
what his father was thinking and asked him to go.

"I heard that the young master of Tianxuan Sect is gorgeous, with bright eyes and teeth, and eyebrows like butterflies. Compared with the most beautiful beauty in the heaven realm, they would appear to be lesser than him. This is my first time seeing him, and he really lives up to the legend."

Bai Yun glanced sideways at the man. He hated to be compared to a beautiful woman. His sword rose in
his hand, and a massive aura burst out in an instant.