4

Check if you've read the previous chapter because there are chances that you might have missed it.

_____________

Third person's POV:

"Bye Bro.. Congratulations and all the best", Aditya's cousin wished him before boarding their car.

"Bye..", Aditya waved at them.

"Sahana, we understand that you both want to spend time together hence we agreed to leave you both here for one more day on Aditya's insistence, but make sure, y'all come home by 11am tomorrow.", Aditya's mother, Suma instructed Sahana, who was taken aback at the revelation. She glanced at Aditya who was looking back at her with a devilish smirk. She averted her eyes away from him when he winked at her.

He hadn't discussed anything about staying back in the hotel with her tonight. His smirk and the wink gave a nightmarish chills to her as she thought of the outcome of staying back.

"Sahana, are you listening?", Her mother in law called her to drag her attention.

"Huh? Hmmm..", Sahana nodded her head.

"We have to complete some rituals like welcoming the bride into home before the auspicious time. Aditya may want to wake up late due to jet lag but I'll hold you responsible to wake him up and get him home before the said time. Okay?", Suma asked.

"Hmmmm..", Sahana nodded her head  in reply.

"Good. Will see you tomorrow then.", Suma said to Sahana who was having a strange feeling which wasn't pleasant at all.

"Aaa.. m..mom..", she hesitantly addressed Suma.

"Yes..", Suma looked at her.

"C.. C.. Can Aditi st..stay back too?", Sahana stuttered nervously looking at Aditi. Aditya furrowed his brows at his wife's question.

"What would she do here?", Aditya asked straightforwardly which made Sahana look at him with wide eyes.

"He is right. Besides there is no one to help me at home for tomorrow's ceremony.", Suma explained with a smile.

"Hmmm..", Sahana nodded her head which hung low.

"Alright! Bye then. Enjoy yourself.", Suma smiled as she got into the car.

Aditi along with Aditya's father, Arun got into the car. Aditya moved closer to Sahana now. His parents and sister waved bye at them which they both reciprocated. The car had hardly moved a few meters when Aditya slid his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him which made her gasp.

"Aahhh.. Finally, some much needed privacy.", Aditya sighed brushing his fingers sensuously on the exposed skin on her waist.

Sahana shifted uncomfortably in his torturous grip. Aditya's phone started ringing and he rolled his eyes. He loosened his hold and pulled out the phone looking at the screen.

"Why don't you go back to the room and freshen up? I will be back soon after taking this call.", He suggested that she agree with a nod.

Moving towards the hotel lobby, she wished that his phone call never ended and that she would be spared from his any lusty acts.

"Oh my God!! Hey Sahana! What a pleasant surprise!!", She heard someone call near the lobby and turned around to see a handsome man smilingly brightly at her.

"H.. Hi..", Sahana greeted him back while trying to recall who he was and how the hell he knew her. The man was quicker than her brain, who was now standing next to her and shaking hands within the next moment.