Was it, though?

Knife x Mepad fluff :3/angst? Fluffy ending though.
For: ChaoticandLucky
First request and you get the first real chapter, you are officially a cool kid B)
------------

(3rd person)

After episode 14, because y'know, Mepad got fired. Kinda?? I mean he's at least in trouble with Mp4
------------
Knife was walking through the forest near contest grounds, as he was getting bored of waiting for the next challenge to happen. When he walked in though, he suddenly saw... Mepad?
What in the world? He thought, approaching Mepad. Who was... Crying? Knife asked "Mepad, what are YOU doing here and why are you crying? Shouldn't you be with Mephone?"
"Oh uhm, about that..." Mepad hesitated.. before sighing. "I kind of got fired.."
"WHAT!" Knife blurted out, shocked.
"Yeah.." Mepad said, playing a "womp, womp, womp" noise.
"...Okay, number one, Mepad, take this seriously. You JUST lost your job. Number 2, you wanna talk about it? I'm not the best at comforting people, but I can try."
"Oh uhm, sure. Thanks Knife." Mepad replied, before  shuffling his legs a bit more comfortably. "Well, you know how Marsh just,left?"
"Mhm."
"Well, it's my fault. I let her leave. I didn't keep her in the show, like how he would've wanted. It feels like one of the worst decisions I've ever made."
"Was it though?" Knife asked. "Are you sure it was a terrible decision? It probably made Marsh a LOT happier. I mean, she gets to be with her friend, Now, and not need to compete in these challenges." Knife reasoned, hoping Mepad would get his point.
"I... Thank you knife. Just thank you.." Mepad was tearing up, and he couldn't control it, but he ended up wiping off his tears.
"Y'know, you just did what was best for someone else. That sure isn't something Mephone would do unless he was being threatened for a lawsuit."
"I know Knife, I know." Mepad rolled his eyes and played a giggling baby sound effect.

"...I swear to God Mepad." Knife said, laughing.

--------------------
End of chapter. Look at this. It's beautiful. It's amazing. And it took me several months to make. ChaoticandLucky   I'm sorry I made u wait so long Lucky, how much money do u need in compensation...