"Well, shit."-Bath Salts

Pepper x Candle moment.
I am the only person who ships this.
BUT NOW YOU WILL TOO!!
I hope.
Rarepair moment. Also I'll change the cover of this book.
Tf am I yapping about
Humanized.
Also uhm, this one actually isn't a one shot. There's gonna be 2 parts. HAH twoshot.
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚
Pepper got up. Well, she has nothing to do today. Salt's on vacation. What is she supposed to do? She's so bored, maybe she'll check her phone. Oh hey, looks like there's something in the hotel oj group chat!
HotelManagerOJ: New people are coming today. Please be polite or else.
FiberHelper: OJ. No violence. I've told you this.
HotelManagerOJ: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT-
HotelManagerOJ: They arrive at 8:00. Be nice or else.
Pepper turned off her phone. Hopefully she can actually talk to someone! Her codependency is getting to her. It really is. She needs something better to do with her life.
(Ok ok out of story but the couple nearby is fighting AGAIN.)
Pepper went downstairs, hoping the new people weren't there yet. She'll probably go to Starbucks and get herself a Pumpkin Spice latte, maybe do some of her online classes? Luckily for her, they weren't here yet. Pepper took her keys, unlocked her car, got in, locked it, and drove away.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆
I came back, somehow surviving the longest line ever while freezing outside. Jesus, fall was odd. I look terrible now! My hair was practically ripped out because I got the last drink! They stole my FUCKING CAKE POP! At least they're not set to arrive until 8, so I have.. an hour. Better hurry.
I detangle my thick, coily hair. It bounces quite nicely! Maybe I'll turn them into afro puffs? I tried asking Salt. DUMBASS. Pepper gain a single braincell. You are the sole reason that gal passed. The SOLE REASON. Now get your act together and DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU WANT! Okay, calm down. You can't find out what the else is. Well, maybe just these clips and..
Done!
I look and feel pretty. Well, it's 7:50, so I could head down now.. hopefully people think I look presentable enough.
I head downstairs, looking around. At least I'm not hungry. I scroll on my phone. Dang these videos are extra boring today.
9 minutes later, it becomes VERY LOUD. Since all these people are here now, I suppose. But, one person stuck out to Pepper. A lady with purple hair, and talking to some pompous know-it-all looking ass bitch. Okay missy, don't be so quick to judge! She thought to herself, almost giggling. I mean, she is kinda pretty. "Hey, you, purple hair, what's your name?" Pepper called out.
The woman responded, "Hello there, I'm Candle, what's your name?"
Oh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck this shit. WHY IS SHE HOT- Pepper. Calm down. "Oh, I'm Pepper, nice to meet ya! Salt would've introduced me to you but she's outta country. " I said, hoping I was acting normal.. Pepper, why are you such a wreck today!
"It's quite lovely to meet you, say, do you know any place we can escape this ruckus? It's so loud I can't even think! Also, may I please bring Silver with me? "

Pepper replied, "I mean, we could go to my room. Nobody is upstairs right now."
"Thank you, Pepper. Silver Spoon, come over here!" She called out, Silver Spoon just following behind Candle, they all went to Pepper's room.
"You guys can really just sit anywhere here, just don't go destroying everything, Soap worked really hard cleaning everything this morning." Pepper mentioned, hoping she hadn't over shared. Why is she so nervous today! Her stomach has been all weird and flutter-
Well, SHIT.
∩――――∩
||     ∧ ヘ  ||
||    (* ´ ー') ZZzz
|ノ^⌒⌒づ' ̄  \
( ノ  ⌒ ヽ \
\  || ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄||
  \,ノ|| the end! For now. Wait for part 2.