Bath Spices: Shits one way to describe it. (pt 2)

(It's been what, 3 months since Pepper's has a crush on Candle? And it's driving Pepper crazy. She can't get an ounce of sleep, she has to shape her schedule around seeing her, gosh even Salt's getting suspicious! Nothing can spare her, can it? But, Pepper has a bigger hurdle in love once Candle develops a crush on Silver Spoon...)///
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚⋆。𖦹˚.★*ੈ✩‧₊
Pepper's pov:
What do I do, yeah WHAT DO I DO! (A/N hah Rio Romeo lyrics anyways) Like, what DO I FUCKING DO! I'm helplessly in love with a girl who's definitely in love with a man! Story of my LIFE! First it was Salt, now it was Candle! Whatever, she got over Salt, if she tries hard enough she'll get over Candle, and they'll just be friends. Like it always turns out. Pepper, popular girl in high school and without a first anything. How embarrassing! Whatever, she'll just have to live with it. Her hands glide down the railings as she runs downstairs, grabbing a cereal bar for breakfast and filling her water bottle for breakfast. Just as quick as she came down, she ran outside, to a small meadow where there were lavender, daffodils, and little animals. It was where Candle meditated. And there she was, gorgeous as ever. She was the calmest entity in the entire universe it seemed, maintaining a straight face. "Hey Candle!" I greeted. "Do you mind if I like, join you?" I jad questioned, hiding my blush somewhat successfully.
"Oh, of course you can join." Candle answered. She was so thoughtful and kind and- gah Pepper you're here to meditate! Even if most of your meditation was just looking at her. "I actually have something I liked to tell you!" All Pepper needed to see was the look on Candle's face for her heart to break. Story of her life is right! "Me and Silver actually got together, I'm not sure you know, I've heard you've taken my advice and have stopped gossiping, it wasn't good for your mental health. " Candle would say. Pepper blushed a bit at the praise.
"Oh uhm, I'm happy for you two!" Pepper responded, hiding her shattered heart. God she just.. longed for Candle... Longed for her embrace, longed for her hugs, longed for her hand in hers as they sat in a tree, asking each other stupid questions.
It.
Was.
Over.
Pepper sure wasn't getting what she longed for, and nothing could fix that.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆˚🐾˖°─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
End.
Now you have to wait for part 3 for their happy ending.
318 words in the story, 436 in total.