Chapter 12: Get Away from Gideon

__________

Last Chapter-

Agent Powers and Agent Trigger left without saying a word. You look down at your phone and see, "2:34 P.M." You quickly run back home to the Mystery Shack. Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, or anyone for that matter wasn't there. You put the briefcase under your bed and run back to Greasy's Diner. 2:56 P.M. Gideon should be here soon...

__________

"Ooh, hello there Y/N! Didn't expect you to be here," Gideon cutely said as the front door flung open. You rolled your eyes, "Well, you asked me to be here... So, I came." "It's still nice to see that someone likes me enough to see me," Gideon said. "Don't get any weird ideas. I'm not here to be a gullible fool. You're on bad terms with Dipper and Mabel. Remember that..." You responded. "I'm trying to be good to my best abilities," Gideon declared. You stretch and crack your back a bit, "Anyway, what and where are we going to hang out?" "Let's first eat something at this place. I haven't had my lunch yet. Have you?" Gideon suggested. "I haven't had any lunch yet... You're right, let's first get some lunch, and then we can go wherever you have planned," You said, noticing that you were hungry. "Glad we can agree on that!" Gideon chuckled lightly and sat down across from you.

"Coffee omelet for me, please," You say happily to Lazy Susan. "And for you?" She turned to Gideon. "Pancakes, please!" Gideon said the word please with sincerity. You ate gleefully with Gideon. Gleefully... Gleeful... "So, Gleeful, what are your hobbies?" Gideon stares at you, "How did you learn my last name?" You facepalm yourself, "Oh, well. You were acting so gleefully that as a joke I said to Mabel and Dipper that you were Gideon Gleeful. But it turns out that your last name is Gleeful..." And with that, you and Gideon finished eating your lunches. "Wanna walk around town? I'll show you around!" Gideon chuckled suspiciously.

Bill Cipher, what do I say? What is he planning? Why do I need the magnifying glass for? "You'll see later..."

You accept the invitation to walk around town with Gideon. He shows you around town on a long walk. It was starting to get dark... 8 P.M. You couldn't believe that you spent so much time with Gideon. "It's starting to get dark, so I think I should head home," You say. "Oh! What if you stay over at my house for the night," Gideon offered happily. "I don't know... I think my friends would be worried about me," You respond, trying to sound sad. "Please! Y/N! Just one night!" Gideon persuaded you. "Fine," You answer.

"This is Bud Gleeful and this is Mrs. Gleeful," Gideon showed you his parents. Bud Gleeful was a bit of an overweight man, reminding you a bit of Soos, and he was wearing a summer outfit and drinking Pitt Cola. Mrs. Gleeful, on the other hand, looked like she went insane and was scared of something... Or someone... Did Gideon do this to her? "And this is F/N L/N! Say hi to her!" Gideon merrily gestured towards you. "Hello Y/N! Want a Pitt Cola?" Bud offered to you, "No thanks..." "H-h-h-h-h-hi! I'm Mrs. Gleeful!" Mrs. Gleeful stuttered nervously and shook and flinched like she was jump-scared of everything. You were nervous because of her. But Gideon just walked over to his door and opened it, "Come on in!"

You and Gideon were drawing until you heard your ringtone. You flinch and stand up to go pick up your phone which was lying on the table. You look at the contact to see that it was Wendy calling you. "Sorry, Wendy is calling me... Hello?" You glanced at Gideon and then answered the phone. "WHERE ARE YOU? MAN! DIPPER AND MABEL ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Wendy exclaimed. "I'm staying at Gideon's house for the night... Is that okay?" You hear muttering and arguing in the background between Wendy, Dipper, and Mabel. "Ugh! I guess you could stay... Just tell us if Gideon is being a weirdo," Dipper compromised. "Thanks," You replied and hung up.