Chapter 3

Hii guys, I know it's been a very long time since I updated, I'm really sorry about it, I moved out another city and a lot of other stuff, another reason is I was lazy to write, I had this chapter half written since months.. but you won't believe I completed it today when I have my exams tomorrow 💀 anyways that's me back and I'll be regular from now on..

Ignore mistakes...

Nandini went downstairs, with thoughts about his weird behaviour running in her head.

"Nandini", she heard her mother in law call her went towards her in the kitchen

"khana kha lo Nandini, and where's Manik?", she asked

"vo maa, he slept", Nandini replied

"he slept?, usne subah se kuch nhi khaya, he doesn't even care a bit, kya karu main iska", Nandini sighed hearing her, what else could she expect.

"maa, aap ek kaam karo, give it to me, I'll wake him and tell him to eat"

"okk, acha Nandini, are joining work back tomorrow?", she asked..

"yess"

"I don't wanna stop you Nandini, bas try to come back early, tumhari reception hai na, your wedding was a close event par reception par humne boht logo ko invite kiya hai"

"Don't worry maa, main jaldi aa jaungi and waise bhi tomorrow is saturday so I'll have half day", she replied with a smile.

"okk, take care bachha, good night", Nyonika said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Nandini went upstairs, kept their food on the table and sat on the corner of the bed beside Manik. She sighed deeply and called out his name knowing he won't respond.

She sighed and shook him a little, calling out for him and he still didn't show any movement.

Left with no other option Nandini took a few drops of water in her hands and sprinkled it on his face making him stir in sleep.

She repeated it once more, with more amount of water and he woke up growling..

"wtf is wrong with you", he said wiping his face from his hand..

"wtf is wrong with you Manik, you haven't eaten anything since morning, aapko bhook nahi lagi?",she asked while rolled his eyes.

"Ahh, you woke me up for this shit, seriously?"

"Manik, maa ne mujhe bola hai to make you eat so please, eat and phir you can sleep main kuch nahi kahungi"

"Ofcourse, why not, I mean why are you so nosy can't you mind your own business?"

"Aisa bhi kya kar diya maine Manik, uthaya na bas aapko"

"Aise uthate hai? You sleep then I'll wake up like this phir pata chalega tumhe", he spoke and she just stared at him. 

"To Manik I was trying to wake you up, aap uth nahi rahe to main kya karti", she said and he sighed.

"fine", he replied and she got up brought the food plate with her, she sat on the bed breaking a morsel bringing it close to his mouth while he frowned and looked at her amused, he opened his mouth hesitantly and took the plate from her.

"I can eat myself", he said with a awkward smile while she stared at her lap in deep thoughts.

"Manik, aapko dar nahi lagta?", she asked while he frowned.

"kis baat ka darr?", he questioned back.

"you just want to survive on cigarretes and alcohol, you don't care about yourself, aapko kuch hogya to?", she asked while he sighed.