A Spelltastic Summer- Prologue

Vanished from within the mirror, but still one person won't let go of the legacy the students destroyed...

       "Ah, but you see, I know how to get to them."

       "But... how will you do that?"

       "Simple. Let me take Duchess Swan for instance. We've unleashed her Dark Swan... it'll be easy to get her on our side."

       "That's only one person."

       "Ah, but you forget. Faybelle is destiny-hungry."

       "Is she still? I thought that after the book was destroyed... she didn't care anymore..."

       "Remember, she helped the Evil Queen. That woman will not disturb us anymore, luckily, but since I have authority over these students, it should be easy to... bring back the legacy."

       "So you'll use Faybelle too."

       "Precisely. She's willing to do anything for a new... dark position.  Just a bit of convincing, and she'll have more people on our side too."

       "Ah, so you'll use Faybelle's magic to gain more allies."

       "Yes, we'll have her retrieve our new members. Of course, she'd need a reason... so I'll have to think of a plan..."

       "What do you mean? Can't she just zap everyone, then they all are her zombies or something?"

       "Ugh... no. Faybelle needs a cause for this destruction. If people realize she's randomly captivated people with her magic, they'll all be suspicious."

       "And... what do I have to do with this plan? You promised me an escape to all of this. I don't want to stay any longer, but my parents won't let me leave."

        "Right. You will be planting this in the Crate-ive classroom."

       "PIXIE DUST?! I thought... I thought that sort of magic didn't exist anymore!"

       "You're right. Not the usual kind. But this is manipulative dust... and there's only one person who'd fall for this trick..."

       "Um, headmaster? I hear Faybelle..."

       "Bring Faybelle in. We'll knock them out one by one."

-----

A/N

Hope everyone that reads this enjoys!

Just wanted to say, the next page is long, so you can skip it if it bores you - don't want people to cower in their boredness :)

Also it'd be great if there was anyone with an account on here that commented so I don't feel lonely lol- that's a weird request but idk anyone on here so yea (:

-KitCat