Chapter 2- "Trouble in the Castleteria"

But it wasn't only Kitty who was having trouble with the last day before break...

       Cater Bell had always envied her prettier, trendier, more popular twin sister, Twinkle. Most thought Twinkle was going to receive her mother Tinker Bell's destiny.

       Likely because Twinkle looked more like Tinker Bell, and she was more social than Cater.

       Luckily, Cater thought she made up for it by being one of the top students at Ever After High.

       The thing was, neither of them were older than the other. Tinker Bell had used magic to get them both out so they were born at exactly the same time.

       And there was no telling what would happen to the one who didn't receive their mother's destiny.

       Cater sighed, packing her school items inside her leaf-bag, ready to leave and go outside the door, when she realized she had forgotten her most important book- the 'Guide to Fixes and Hexaminations'! It was one of Cater's favorite creative books.

       It was also her key to being successful in school, with every tip and trick imaginable to be the best student.

       So, folding in the edge of the leaf into the corner of another, Cater picked up her leaf-bag and started to walk towards the castleteria.

       Or, better known as the cafeteria.

       Upon reaching the castleteria, Cater noticed Twinkle blabbing her mouth away at something to Nina Thumbell, C.A. Cupid, and a couple of other fairytale students.

       Cater rolled her eyes, trying to forget her ignorant sister for the time being; she just had to focus on finding her book.

       Closing her eyes, Cater felt herself getting smaller as she let her magic shrink her, similar to what Nina Thumbell could do. This gave Cater an advantage when finding things- she was often easily able to scan the floor to find her book.

       However, this time, there was no sign of her guide book- whatsoever.

       By now, Cater had been searching for a good ten-twenty minutes when she finally gave up.

       Twinkle was still babbling away, pointing to something in her hand.

       That's when it struck Cater. What if Twinkle had stolen her book?

       Closing her eyes and enlarging herself again, Cater marched over to the crowd surrounding her twin and her eyes laid on the item in Twinkle's hand: Cater's book.

       Cater eavesdropped on Twinkle, curiosity getting the best of her.

       "So you see, Cater isn't actually that smart," Twinkle said, "since she has to use this garbage to be... somewhat average." Twinkle jabbed at Cater's book, and showed it off to the people in the group.

       Cater could feel her blood boiling, a sheet of red crossing over her mind and veiling her eyes.

       Unbeknownst to Twinkle, Cater started shoving the people next to her to make her way towards her twin.

       One after another, shrieking from the sudden push and falling down to the ground. Finally, Twinkle realized what was happening, but it was already too late.

       Cater had already made it to Twinkle, fuming, and snatched the book out of Twinkle's hands.

       "You..." Cater growled, her face twisting, "you-"