𖤐 I value you (♥︎) 𖤐

A/N: This is so cringe I'm sorry 😰😰

♱♱♱♱♱

I walk through the streets in the pouring rain. It's cold and my hoodie is soaked but I couldn't care less right now. The only thing on my mind was getting to my best friends place.

I knock on the door and wrap my arms around my torso, trying to calm myself enough to talk.

Gerard opens the door a few moments after and looks at me in shock. "(Y/N)? Did you walk all the way here?"

I just nod slowly, looking down in shame. He pulls me into the house and runs to grab me a towel so I can dry off. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, I was exhausted.

We sit on the couch and he looks at me with concern. "What happened? Talk to me.." his voice is gentle and calming and his eyes were filled with worry. "You don't have to if you aren't ready, I can put on a movie or something and we can just relax until your ready?"

I shake my head and breath in shakily. "He broke up with me... he told me he never loved me and said I was useless and.." Tears spilled from my eyes as a thought back to earlier that night.

Gerard wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. He rocked me back and forth, trying to soothe my crying. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). You deserve so much better, someone who cares, someone who values you."

I shake my head to disagree. "No one would ever value me.." I chuckle a bit to try and ease the tension a bit. Gerard just looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"I value you." He says seriously "You're my best friend and I want nothing but the best for you. You deserve the world and more."

I look at him and smile softly "Thank you.." I lean into him and he hugs me tighter. Gerard always knew how to make me feel better, there was just something about his presence was so comforting. My eyelids felt heavy and I yawn, my exhaustion was finally catching up to me.

"You sleepy? If you want I can sleep on the couch and you can take my bed, I don't mind." He smiles down at me.

I shake my head at his offer. "No, I don't wanna take your bed from you.." I look down at the carpeted floor shyly. He stands and picks me up, holding me bridal style and he looks into my eyes.

"Then we'll just have to share, because I'm not letting you sleep down here all alone on an uncomfortable sofa." He walks towards the stairs to bring me up to his bedroom. Once we're there he gives me a hoodie and some sweatpants to change into.

We get into bed and stare at each other for a few moments in a comfortable silence. I pull the covers over myself more, trying to find more warmth. Gerard scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around me. I'm guessing he realized I was cold and decided that cuddles were the best solution, but I'm not complaining.

"Comfy?" He ask, smiling at me sweetly. I nod and move closer to him.

"Thank you, Gee..." I say quietly, closing my eyes. I was already drifting off to sleep, feeling much better than I had just a few moments before.

Gerard pressed a small kiss to my temple and smiled "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

"Goodnight.."