chapter 1: what's going on!

the story starts before dream escapes like a few days after techno escapes.

George and Sapnap along with tubbo and a few more wanted to see how techno could of possibly escape, they all get Sam to let them in at the same time no trickery or anything but as Sam pulls the lever to dream's cell it shows a girl in a purple dress holding dream with a small glowing ball rubbing along his arms.

Sam yells "WHO ARE YOU!?" but she doesn't hear and continues to check dream, everyone pulls weapons ,that Sam allowed, out and watched her ready for a attack if she so much as stands wrong. 

george, sapnap, and puffy all look at dream worried as they are the first to notice all the blood, not long after everyone else sees it and worries a little about dream and questions who this girl is.

as they do that dreamXD teleports into the room as the girl moves her hand to carry dream more comfortably she stands and seconds later dream XD bows and a black void substance swallows dream and the girl up leaving XD in the cell, seconds later he raises a hand and cleans the room like nobody was even in their and disappears.

everyone questions what just happened and after realization hit they all worried and some screamed where he was, after a second philza realised something, dream didn't have his mask on and then ran out the prison without a word, but everyone saw him leave and followed.

it was hard but they managed to follow Phil to techno's house, but once they got there they found his house pilled to the brim with traps and deadly stuff, Phil just flew over them but the others had to use invisibility potions and make their way closer to the house, techno was outside making spears and rushing around doing things.

as Philza landed he asked a question "hey techno, got a question for you!"

Techoblades pov.

I was rushing to finish the wall and defences for the backside of my house when I saw Phil flew in behind me, I waved and continue my defences and traps as Phil started to speaks.

once I got out of prison thanks to him I started straight away with making traps and things to kill the things dream told me about, if I'm honest I had a suspicion the stone things weren't statues but beast, apparently more blood thirsty then the voices, they have shakenly shut up since dream talked I even ask them to speak up but all I get is silence.

"hey Techno! got a question for you!" Phil has a question for me well I needed a break, "sure I need a break want to come inside for some tea? food? or something?" i said as he nods and slowly follows me inside.

as we get inside I feel eyes berry into me but it must be the corruption of the world, or an animal I would prefer it be the animal option but I shake my head and hand Phil a cup of tea I made while thinking.

"so Phil what you want to ask?" a question for a question ironic isn't it? I think as I grab a cup of tea I made for myself. "I wanted to ask whether or not you know anyone who wears a purple kimono or  has pure iridescent silver or white hair and blue eyes?"

I drop my tea....

while doing so I seem to make a bit of a scary fact according to Phil's face and body reaction......

how could he know..

...to perfectly describe her?

how?

Sam's pov

the minute he asked the question techno dropped his tea and everything changed instead of a 'welcome friend' vibe he has with Philza he now only holds a face of pure shocked anger.

we only got 4 minutes left of Invisibility but it should be enough for information.

he looks like he's about to say something, but Tommy comes running and screaming "TECHNO THERES SOMTHING IN THE WOODS AND ITS NO ANIMAL!"

he rushed inside everyone outside looks at the woods where Tommy was running from. there was indeed something their but the sun was setting and we couldn't see it.

Techno rushed outside and quickly put the gate up with probably more then 1000 spikes or little deadly hooks on it, as he does that we all see dream's mask on Techno's hip attached by a string.

"There's no time to explain but I know Tommy! and its all fine as long as its bright so help me turn the laps on that are set up! you too Phil flying wont help if it can fly too!"

as all the lights turn on it seems normal but then the forest comes alive with sounds and the traps can be heard going off, the something's make sounds unhuman not even animal, but the minute they get closer the sound all of a sudden stop.

seconds later techno walks back to the steps but he then stops and looks straight at us, "you'd better be thankful I don't throw you all out and leave you all with them!" he yells to us " now get inside if yous don't want to freeze to death!" we all march inside and techno looks at us all, tommy, Phil, everyone,  he must be pissed.

Technoblades pov

they all are to blame for this so why did they come?!

well... I did escape prison, and am probably the only person that knows where dream is... other then XD and that... thing...

"right straight to business" I say while looking at them all one by one and I seem to have all there attention, "those things...are only a small portion of what's to come, you have probably all seen the random new dead areas?" everyone seemed to nod "well I might as well tell you..."

everyone's focuses seems to be way to much on me, I close my eyes and think of 'XD' and the next thing I see opening my eyes is everyone's shocked face and the god that looks like dream next to me.

Sam pulls his weapon at him and puffy yells "YOU!" as I hold my hand up everyone stops and XD hands me a book, the words 'void travel' written on the front, before I say anything I hear a banging on my door.

everyone backs up as i look through the peek hole it was Karl...

Karl pov

after remembering everything...and learning it all buts something's wrong....I time travelled to the dsmp and found it was night, form my memories I see everyone at Techno's house and travel there I only just made it past the fence and as I bang on the door it opens after a few second. once the door open's I see techno look at me then move "well? get in!"

I move quickly I see XD he nods and I look at everyone here,

techno looks at me and I nod he then sighs and says "well to start off the dead area's are going to be spawning these thing from out of our world, and yes I will explain everything I can but first" he looks as Phil and then techno asked "is this why you described her?" Phil nods and I see a bit of sweat drop "well where did you see her?"

everyone answers "prison" including XD