chapter 7: Dream..

puffy pov

he rubs his neck asking us "um... who are.. you all?" I look to ranboo who was closest to the man, he looks back at me and I nod.

he looks back to the man bowing and says "I'm ranboo and their my friends, we have come looking for dream" his face changes and then he says "oh.. your from his world hu? well he's here, but its not up to me whether or not you can or even get see him"

he turns and looks inside then says "I'll go get her so you can ask... wait here.. . " once he closed the door more foot steps can be heard. then after a minute two pairs can be heard coming to the door.

it opens and reviled the girl in the cell, she took my duckling... 

she doesn't look happy, yet she looks like she has been crying

..

.

after a few seconds she bows and says "my names lady Aiyana Selene, who are you all?" techno walks up and shows dream's mask saying "hello lady Selene, my name is technoblade I'm the friend of dream you saw when you last visited him in his server, the people behind me are a few people of his server, we came to see dream"

she takes the mask and as we bow slowly introducing ourselves. once it my turn since I'm at the back which makes me last. I say "my name is captain puffy, just call me puffy like all my friend do, its a pleasure to meet you"

she looks at us and says "the pleasure is mine..." she turns to the man behind her as he looks into the distance, looking behind us I see the boy from earlier "I'm back with the herbs!"

In hands a basket of herbs and more as he looks to us then her.

she gives him a little nudge and he says "oh sorry, my names Bahis, Bahis the admin, it a pleasure to meet you all... again sorry about earlier" he bows and then we all look to the tall boy in the back "oh!.. um.. the names.. Ajax, nice to meet you all.."

he does a small bow and Selene says "come inside pls the world shell turn night soon" the three admins walk inside and we all follow, when we get inside the interior looks lovely.