chapter 2: questions and answers

Technoblade's pov

they all say she was in the prison.. must of came for dream, well how should i explain that she's basically a 'god' and has her own world? XD seems to have left.

"well lets say she's dream cousin" well they are since dream describes her always as his 'big cousin' or sometimes something along the lines of that. I will need to remember this for if I do see him again soon "how she got in the prison!" Sam yells but as I take the book I wave it and say "that's because she's partly goddess and has powers beyond that of human possibilities, she must of grab him to try and fix things" I turn around since I was standing and continue.

"she wasn't meant to come till next month according to my last look at him" as I look to Karl he shakes and says "what does that mean? why next month?"

everyone in the room look at me I answered "because the last time I saw him it wasn't that 'bad', its hard to detail but just listen, because it may depend whether or not you will live. the prison vault was never meant to hold life for more then three weeks, it started the dead zones and from that something must of happened. the Dremon possession must of got worse it must have!" as I walk back and forth everyone stays quiet.

"k, so to answer questions these things I was told are void beasts made from a form of corruption from the void or as XD explained to me 'the nothing eating at a Admin world"

everyone looks at me like their lost "better explained as dream is a Admin, a sort of god like person who's only goal in life is to make worlds" as I explained everyone had a hit of realisation as I neared the end of explaining I said " but there's a problem dream is right now sick, and not the normal flu or cold, but a life depending sickness that involves dremon's, like demons but for gods and admins" everyone looks at me shocked beyond belief.

"why didn't he say he was sick or anything?!" sapnap asks, I say "well how do you tell someone your not in control of your body, slowly dying killing the world along with it while trapped in your mind?" some people looked like they were about to cry and others were no longer listening.

"even if he could of told you how do you tell your best friends since the beginning of this world 'hey! I'm a god, sick and dying and there's nothing you can do?" I try and mimic dream happy voice but I think I made nearly everyone in the room cry.

I think about telling them I'm going to dream but then think back to what 'she' said last time I heard her 'if you come and visit you have to go through a possibly dangerous area, that could kill you'

NAaa! she wont mind if I bring a few people with me!

"I can tell you all this, I'm going to where she took dream the quicker that things out his body and he's back, the better, once he's back he will probably devote a hole week, possibly a month to healing the smp and then who knows? but it means I will be leaving you all to survive alone here"

everyone looks at me and Phil ask "how will you find him?!" and I hold the book up

no one's pov

As techno hold the book he says "I was given the book of void travel, apparently every world has a portal, dream gave basic info while he could before the thing took back control while I was with him, but it was little"

"he apparently has a base but he could only give me a hint, that thing was listening and if he heard they would send things there to open it and release more of them, I have yet to deciphers the last of it but if you wish to help then listen closely" everyone stops moving and looks to techno

 "where the water shell meet the sun, yet always be meet at the other end with something more me' I got the first bit, the sun and a ocean but I got lost on the last bit"

sapnap's pov

so dream... wasn't really himself and is basically related to XD, george told me of him but I didn't expect to ever see him... is dream ok?

techno is right tho, how would he have even explained something so crazy sounding? how? and a base it must be close other wise he would have taken days off to get things.

I want to knew more... how much did dream suffer? does he really still care for us? do we even deserve him?

I had a thought 'the water shell meet the sun, yet always be meet at the other end with something more me' him? does this involve a code? the sun meets the ocean, doesn't that create a sunset?.....

does a sunset involve anything special? the colures change and that's about it. "hay techno?" I ask and he then looks at me since he seemed to look outside for a quick second but I called him back "what?!" 

george's pov

"what!" dam didn't need to yell at sapnap "I think I have an idea! what's the only thing people find in a sunrise cool?" sapnap asked, techno seemed confused we all did and after sometime he said "a new day?" techno seemed confused but sapnap continues "no it doesn't evolve time! what does it do everyday other then tell us it is 'a new day!" I look at him and then think of a sunset at a beach, the last time I sat and even appreciated a good sunrise was when there were only a few people in the smp.

its was nice we found a beach to collect sand to make windows but ended up making a fire and staying the night we stayed up all night talking to one another, we were about to fall asleep when dream pointed out the sunrise he was next to some trees collecting more wood for the fire and needs later on... it was nice.. they described the colures to me, since they knew I was coloured blind.

it was calming and beautiful, we spend the next few nights like that until we made a house and moved away from it, its not to far but

wait a minute... I'm meant to be thinking of what makes it so special?!

I open my eyes in realisation and whispered "the sky" sapnap was right next to me so he defiantly heard me but techno looks at me and I say louder "its the sky! every morning its meant to change!" sapnap seemed to smile at that "the thing you were missing is the colures" sapnap says.

as techno looks at the window, he then opens the door and the sun rises as techno moves outside, we all follow.

no ones pov

as they all move to the door and looked outside they saw nothing but marks of what the beasts leave, techno moves to the side showing the amount of destruction the things left, they all other felt goosebumps or terrified mainly Tommy and tubbo.

techno looks to the people there and says "well if you want you can stay here and look after my base and stay unguarded or follow me, up to yall" 

everyone looks at one another and then nods to techno.

they have till sunset to find the base.

...