#3: Limos & Candy

Chapter 3: Limos & Candy ♥

ABN: Enjoy! x

**

Harry’s POV -

I reluctantly opened my eyes and came face to face to Louis’ closed ones.

How did he get there?

I furrowed my eyebrows and focused back to the reason I had woken up. Someone had been annoyingly knocking at the front door for the past 20 minutes.

I removed the blankets and got out of bed. I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It read 7:15 AM.

Are you serious?

Sighing, I silently opened the door so I wouldn’t wake up my Boobear and grumpily walked to the front door while attempting the tame my surely wild curls.

I rolled my eyes at the person who was still knocking before opening the door and harshly glaring at the person.

It was some brunette girl but what surprised me the most was Liam standing next to her with a tired look yet he had a smile on his face.

Also, Zayn was leaning against the wall behind them. His eyes were closed while Niall stood next to him for support as his arm rested on the back of his neck.

So.. basically.. he was the only reason that Zayn was standing since I’m 99.99% sure he’s asleep.

He would be able to sleep standing up.

“Ahem.” I heard someone clear their throat and I snapped back to the brunette standing in front of me.

Why do I have a feeling that I’ve seen her somewhere?

“..Okay?” She says, looking at me.

“Huh? What?” I hadn’t been listening to anything she had said.

She sighed and shook her head.

“I asked you where uh..” She trails off and looks at a clipboard I hadn’t noticed she was carrying.

“Uh.. Mr. Tomlinson. Where is he?” She asks me.

"Why do ask me like I would know?” I decide to tease her.

She sighs again before replying. “Liam told me that you two lived here. Now, if you could step aside, I need him awake and changed in the next 10 minutes.” She says trying to get inside.

“Um, no love. I’ll do that.” I tell her.

“You can wait in the living room with the rest of the guys.” I look at her one more time trying to determine where I know her from before leaving to my room.

**

“I would ask why he was in your room but I don’t think I’d like to hear the answer very much..” She says as we’re in the elevator.

I smirk and wink at Louis.

It had taken a few minutes and a couple of shouts from Liam but he had finally woken up and gotten changed.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he rested his arm on my shoulder.

“Yes, hate to break it to you but Larry Stylinson is in fact, true.” He says, a completely serious look on his face.

The rest of the boys were used to us playing that joke on people so they said nothing.

By the way, Zayn was still sleeping on Niall.

Ziall much? I chuckled to myself in my mind.

“I..uh. oh.” She stutters, at a lost for words.