I think I like him

Tanjiro pov:

I was walking around and I seen a hashira he had long black that faded into tealish tips he looked lonely so I walked up to him and poked him, he turned around and looked at him. Hello!! uhm.. hi? Oh I'm sorry I'm tanjiro! I said with a smile. I don't care? Wow rude.. but uh you looked lonely so I wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout? Uhm....I guess.. really!? Mhm. Okay let's go!!! I grabbed his hand and took him somewhere. Where are we...? I'm not sure but oh well let's talk! About what... Anything really! I said with a smile, uhm.. okay???? I started to talk about something. What are you saying? You're not listening.....
No. I was looking at the clouds and why am I here... We were hanging out... Oh.

After sometime muichiro went home

I was curious about him so I went to ask miss shinobu about him when I got there I asked about him and I was told a lot I can't even remember all of it. The next day I was walking around and I seen muichiro again I tried to walk by him but he grabbed me... Huh. Where are you going.? Just on a walk why? Aren't you the one I was with yesterday. Yeah. You okay? No I'm just thinking. I like this boy but I've only talked to him once... But I have a girlfriend.... I looked at him.. who is it. Your crush and your girlfriend.. my girlfriend is kanao. And my crush is. Uhm. I can't tell you. Why not I'll forget anyway. Fine. It's uhm...I just can't I'm sorry mui! It's fine..

That night I went to kanao I killed her... I actually kill her! Tanjiro will me mine forever!! Now I need to do the same with his crush! He will be mine!

The next day tanjiro came to muichiros house to talk to him when tanjiro got there he looked sad.
We talked about it and. I almost told him it was me.. I looked at him
Please tanjiro tell me who you like!! it's a boy. It's short. 14. He has black hair. I think he likes cats!
I looked at him. Oh. Okay!

That night he stayed over. I walked up to him and I kissed him.... And then a sat next to him before I put my hands on his chest I made sure he was asleep. He was! I put my hands on his chest and then I looked at him. You will be mine!

The next day I woke up to tanjiro playing with my hair. I looked at him and he looked at me.
Did you sleep good.. he asked yeah...
He then grabbed my face and pulled me closer.
I will be yours.... He said really quiet I didn't hear it properly..

Yes I know its not looking good but please 🥹
The end