your girlfriend was in the way.

Tanjiro pov:
One week later

After what I heard muichiro say last week I wanted to say "I will be yours" as a joke but I don't think I want to say it was...

I was talking with muichiro and then my girlfriend came up to us we both looked at her she asked if I wanted to hangout with her.....I said no because I was with muichiro so she looked at him before
walking away.

I'm sorry about her. Uhm what? Nevermind...
What do you want to do? I don't know... He said before putting his legs over my legs and laid-back
On the ground I looked at him confused. What are you doing? Looking at clouds- oh. Of course he is.
I laid down and looked at them until I fell asleep

Muichiro pov:

I looked at tanjiro because he wasn't answering me. So I looked at him and he was asleep I seen someone walking to us I didn't care who it was. I laid my head on Tanjiro's chest.   And then she walked up to me. "What are you doing with my boyfriend you gay freak!" I looked at her,  he's my friend. Not for long. I just looked at her, uhmm- why are you here again?
Omg are you dumb? She then grabbed me by my uniform shirt. You need to stay away from him or I will kill you. 
I looked at her and just laughed. You can't your week compared to me I'm a hashira.
I can still kill you.
Okay. I'd like to see you try~
She then let go of me and I fell on to tanjiro.

OWW! He yelled. Omg babe are you okay?? This bitch. I thought to myself before tanjiro looked at me. What was that for? You need to wake up. We need to go back to watching clouds... Oh I'm sorry.

Later because yes🫦

Tanjiro went on a mission so this was a chance so I went to the butterfly mansion I found his girlfriend
She was asleep so I got rid of her.

After some time tanjiro came back. He found out about his girlfriend he was sad. I didn't feel bad,

We continued to hangout. I asked him if he wanted to stay over the night. He said yes

That night:

Tanjiro I'm getting tired can we go to bed.. yeah I'll be there in a minute. So I walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. I was thinking of stuff before I couldn't remember what I was doing tanjiro came into the room. He walked to the bed and laid down. I laid with him, soon after he fell asleep and rolled around and put his arm on my chest. I blushed as he pulled me to his chest at this point I was a small spoon...he then put his legs in-between mine. I was a tomato..
When I woke up i tried to get up but tanjiro and still on me like how he was last night.
Soon after he woke up. He thought I was asleep so he kissed me. . . . I kept acting like I was asleep.

He got up and left. So I sat up and started to blush.
I looked around the room and then got up. I walked to tanjiro..

Hey tanjiro. Do you want to go to the hot springs with me? Tanjiro turned and looked at me and then said yes. We started to walk there. Once we got there we both went in. Tanjiro sat down on something so I went to him and sat on his lap facing him. He asked me what I was doing but I didn't answer him. I just sat there and said nothing. I pulled myself closer to him. I buried my face in his neck. he put his hand ms on my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed hard again.

We both got out and went back to my place. Before we went to a river. I sat down and put my head on Tanjiro's shoulder and my hand on his lap

The end
Help I don't like this😭

The end Help I don't like this😭

Have them 🫦

Have them 🫦