cuddles cut short - chapter 6

(before any of you read this just know I'm making yuichiro alive in this😡👍 because I wanted it:) and my oc is in it to because why not😋 I ship my oc with yui- the name is yuiren IF YOU ARE RUDE ABOUT IT IN ANYWAY I WILL ACTUALLY CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP 😭)
Tanjiros pov:

I held muichiro closer to me after he put his head back on my shoulder. I turned to look at genya but he wasn't there anymore.

I looked back at muichiro and seen that he was asleep.

I picked him up and took him back to his room. I put him on his bed and looked at him for a second.

I got on the bed with him and cuddled him. He cuddled me back and smiled.

I closed my eyes about to sleep but someone kicked the door down and walked in with a girl behind them.

She was as short as shinobu but it wasn't her. she had blonde hair with a piece of hair in her face.

Before I could see her more someone grabbed my hair and pulled it making me look at them.

"Huh!? OW that hurts you kno-"

Before I could finish talking the girl said something.

"Get your hands off that boy."

The guy let go and just looked down. I was confused, I looked at muichiro then back at him and back at muichiro.

"Ho-"

I got cut off by the girl again.

"They are twins, also I'm sorry about yuichiro he heard that his little brother was in a relationship and yeah-"

I looked at her before asking her name.

"Oh that's makes sense. Also what's your name?"

"My name is Ren! Yours?" She said as she put out her hand.

"I'm tanjiro! Nice you meet you Ren!"
I smiled at her but soon stopped when I seen yuichiros face. He looked a bit mad as he looked me in the eyes.

I could tell he wanted to shy something but muichiro started waking but so he got up and walked to muichiro.