what is this...

Tanjiro pov:

I was going home (home💀) from a mission today I couldn't wait to hang out with muichiro.(simp) when I got there I walked around with nezuko and that's when I seen genya and muichiro hanging out. I didn't care much I'd let them hang out and then I'll go see muichiro. (This bitch is so nice I would have ran up and grabbed muichiro and ran from genya💀).

I went back to the butterfly mansion to walk around and talk to zenitsu. Until aoi came up to be she said "she was bored and wanted to hangout" I said yes ofc.   

As we were hanging out we sat by a tree it was a nice day until something happened.

"She tanjiro I was wondering... Do you like anyone??" She asked looking down at the ground.
"I'm not sure I think I do." I said. She looked at me and asked who. "Muichiro..." She looked pissed.

Aois pov:
"Of course he likes muichiro!!" I thought. "Maybe I can change that. I'll keep tanjiro here until muichiro comes looking for him and then I'll make my move." I looked back at tanjiro. "I heard him talking to genya he said something close to liking you!" I then seen him blush a bit. I was pissed but I stayed calm.

Sometime later I saw muichiro and genya. They both were walking to us. "This is my chance!!" I thought to myself. 

TANJIRO YOUR BACK!! muichiro said sounding happy. Hey tanjiro genya said.  I was getting annoyed so this is when I did it.

I moved closer to tanjiro and kissed him.

Muichiro and genya gasped.

Tanjiro pushed me off him and yelled at me.

WTF. I JUST TOLD YOU I LIKE SOMEONE!

I looked to see if muichiro looked sad but when I looked he was gone.

Tanjiros pov:

I got up and tried to find muichiro. After some time I found him. "Muichiro??" I tried to walk to him but genya didn't let me. "Let me go see him." I said to genya but genya didn't move. "No he's crying because of you." he said to me. "How is it my fault if aoi is the one that kissed me?" I then pushed him out of the way, and walked to muichiro. He was sitting in the bathroom crying.
When I walked up to him he looked up at me. I looked back at him and tried to talk to him but he didn't let me talk. "D-do you n-not lov-e me?" My eyes widened at what he said. "OF COURSE I DO."

"THEN WHY DID YOU LET HER KISS YOU?!?!" he yelled at me. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do."

"Sure. Whatever. Go away I don't want to see you"

I almost started to cry at what he said. I then sat down in front of him and pulled him on to my lap. "Muichiro I do love you." I said to him but he didn't answer me. He just wrapped his legs around me and put his head on my shoulder. "Shhh. Stop crying." He didn't stop he just cried more. "Please stop cryi-"

"He's not going to stop." I looked over and seen genya. "He hasn't cried like this since his brother died. Other than that he hasn't cried since..you not going to calm him down Tanjiro." My eyes widened at what he told me.

I turned my head back to muichiro. He was looking at me. "P-promise you don't love aoi.."

"I promise.." he then kissed me. I kissed him back. When we pulled away from the kiss.  My cheeks were wet because of his tears. He stopped crying not too long after. I looked at genya "what were you saying?". "OH SHUT UP!"    Muichiro then giggled a bit and put his head back down on my shoulder.

_________________________________________

OMFG I HATE THIS🧎
ALSO I THINK IMA MAKE A BOOK JUST FOR MY WIRED ASS PICTURES🫦🫦

(Here is your tanmui pictures I give y'all all the time 😘)