• insecure

Y/N

i huffed quietly as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, I had to keep quiet since the bathroom was attached to vinnie and i's bedroom and he was currently laying on our bed. i lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach, squeezing the loose skin on my hips and stomach.

i turned slightly now looking at my butt, it was rather small compared to some of the other girls vinnie knows, there was cellulite all in it and it had stretch marks from the bottom all the way to my thighs, I stared at the dark marks on my skin. he doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve a downgrade from his ex, he doesn't deserve somebody with a body like mine.

i looked up, bringing my attention to my face. my acne making it hard to find anything good about my face. i rubbed my face and threw my hair up in a bun so I could get out of the bathroom. once I did I walked to vinnies closet and grabbed one of his hoodies and one of his pairs of sweat pants. they looked huge on me since I'm short, compared to him. i walked out of the closet plopping myself down onto the bed.

" how was your shower my love? " vinnie asked me, reaching for me and pulling me down onto his chest. god he's such a sweetheart.

" it was okay. " I said closing my eyes trying to forget what I had just done in the bathroom, vinnie then lifts his hand up my hoodie and rubs my back, then moving it down and caressing my butt causing me to jump.

" babe? what's wrong? " he said scared, probably wondering if he hurt me or not. he didn't, I just didn't feel comfortable with his hand there with my butt being as small as it was.

" nothing. sorry. " I said, he nodded and brushed it off hesitantly. suddenly there was a knock on our front door, vinnie got up and answered it, a few moments later he came back with a bag of chikfila.

he must have doordashed food here while I was in the shower, he looked at me and smiled, he brought the bag and opened it revealing chicken nuggets and fries for me and a wrap for him. he handed me my food and I smiled faintly, I didn't want to be rude especially since he ordered this for me but I didn't want to eat either.

i didn't need it, I needed to not eat as much. he looked at me weirdly as he took a bite of his food noticing I wasn't touching mine.

" baby seriously, what's wrong? " he said " now you aren't even eating, what happened? " he added. i frowned and let a tear slip.

" I'm sorry; I just had a moment in the bathroom and it just messed with me. " I said he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently, comforting me.

" mamas please don't tell me your saying what I think you're saying. " he said , he knew I had issues with my self image but he thought I was doing better, so did I.

" yes.. im sorry vin. " I said , he looked at me and shook his head. " you're fucking beautiful y/n. your body drives me insane with all of its beauty. " he said causing me to look up at him.

" I'm serious, that ass makes me wanna eat ass.. like for real I wanna eat it up. and your stomach is the cutest thing ever, it's absolutely perfect! and your stretch marks.. god I wanna leave a hickey on each little stripe! " he said smiling at me , I laughed at his stupidity. in which he did the same realizing how crazy the first part was.

" honestly, you're perfect my love. " he said pulling me onto his lap, rubbing over my stretch marks as he looked me in my eyes and bit his bottom lip.

" okay fine you win this time. " I said giggling at him, god am I lucky to have this man in my life. i wouldn't know what to do without him