• birthday sex

Y/N

today was my birthday, vinnie and I were currently laid on my bed cuddling. we were home alone since both of my parents had to work today and wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon.
vinnie traced little shapes on my thigh as I was deep into my show, jane the virgin.

" babeeee you know I hate this show. " he says rolling his eyes playfully, I laugh and do the same.

" well I love it, and it's my birthday so deal with it. " I said to him, he looked at me and smirked. i laughed nervously.

" just because it's your birthday doesn't give you the right to have a bratty attitude. " he whispered in my ear, I instantly felt my stomach overwhelm with butterflies.

" chill out vinnie, it's not a big deal. " I roll my eyes and proceed to get back into my show. he chuckled and grabbed the remote, turning the tv off.

" hey what the fuck! " I said to him, he threw the remote across the room and grabbed me by my throat.

" now you're gonna shut your pretty little mouth and let daddy treat you for your birthday."
he said , getting on top of me making my mouth part open and look at him as he took my clothes off. i smiled at him as he threw my clothes across the room.

" mmph " i moaned as vinnie kissed down from my neck to my lower stomach. he then lifted up my legs and spread them open , revealing my wet pussy. he smirked and leaned down slowly, planting a soft kiss on my clit.

" daddyyyy- " I started before he cut me off by starting to make love to my pussy. he rolled his tongue and curved it, I couldn't even describe the motions he was making but it felt like he was making out with my pussy.

" god this pussy tastes so good baby, I want it for breakfast lunch and dinner. " he muffled into my pussy but I still managed to understand him.

" oh daddy- I'm so close give me more. " I said to him before he shoved his tongue into my dripping hole and tongue fucked me.

" fuck yes daddy fuckkkk- " I said before feeling my climax start, my hand immediately attached to the back of his head and tangled into his blonde curls, arching my back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head before I came into his mouth, he slurped it all up.

" was that a good treat baby girl? " I nodded and smiled at him as he came up and kissed me causing me to taste myself. he placed his hand on my butt and squeezed and rubbed it.

( y'all idk when I made this but lemme tell ya I KNOW it's clingy okay I'm just as disappointed as you are 😭😭. )