𝘁𝘄𝗼

SHAYLA ALVEZharlem, new york [ 5:23 p

SHAYLA ALVEZ
harlem, new york
[ 5:23 p.m ]

shayla walked up the stairs to her apartment. she had just left her job after doing a long 12-inch micro braids in someone and her hands hurt. and on top of that she had to buy food to have in the kitchen.

shayla took a left to where she usually goes, not expecting to hear loud laughter from the staircase she was supposed to walk up to to get to her apartment room. she doesn't know who would be here at this time especially after eleven.

she had to take the train who took multiple stops since she couldn't catch a uber. she never even liked taking the train but she had to or there would be no food in the house.

shayla silently groaned before walking into the corner. she spotted three boys who were sitting on the stairs that were directly the way for her to go upstairs. the girl tried to make her way without making no sound but when she heard there laughter lower down it was obvious they noticed her.

"yo dd ain't that the jawn you was talkin bout?" notti asked his older brother as he pointed at shayla. dd slapped notti in the chest, seeing that shayla was already looking at them meaning she's heard him.

"nigga are you dumb? she fucking heard you." dd said in a nervous manner causing ddot to snicker at his actions. "this nigga yo. wave ya ha fore your run her away." ddot encouraged his bestfriend.

dd watched dumbfounded as shayla awkwardly walked away, now out of sight. dd at this point had his whole head turned around to see her walking away and had to be slapped at the back of his head to get out of his trance.

"nigga go say hi. you been talkin bout her the whole time but when she come you don't wanna say nothin." notti sassily tilts his head as ddot laughed like a hyena because notti was simply right.

dd rolled his eyes before getting up, picking up his sagging pants and jogged to where he had last seen shayla walk down. dd saw the familiar head when he walked up the stairs, seeing as she was just gonna walk into her apartment.

he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "yo shayla. why you jus ignored me down there. hurt a niggas feelings n shi."

shayla let out small laugh as she began to look for her keys in her hoodie pocket. "i didn't you were with you friends, i didn't wanna interrupt nothin." she shrugged. it was true, she didn't like interrupting people's conversations just to make her presence known.

dd smiled. he didn't know how much he wanted shayla's attention until now. it was like he always wanted her to have her full attention on him and only him. he was actually obsessed.