𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁; 𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

SHAYLA ALVEZharlem, new york [2:43 p

SHAYLA ALVEZ
harlem, new york
[2:43 p.m ]

"yaya when you gon be done with that long ass fuckin hair." dd whined as he put his phone down to look at the darkskin girl who was bracing her hair into multiple cornrows, with beads at the end of each braid.

her fingers worked quickly due to the fact she was braiding hair almost everyday. it had been a hour and a half after she had started on her head and she was almost done but dd was bored. he got used to talking to shayla whenever they were together and having all her attention but now she had all her attention on her hair.

"i'm almost done d." she mumbled as her eyes looked up to her hair.

dd frowned. "you said that 5 minutes ago." he recalled her. "well i'm almost done, actually this time."

the lightskin boy got up from her bed and started looking around. he touched around her vanity where she was sitting but she smacked his hands away. "ow."

dd's eyes went to her hair, his eyes lighting up. "oo lemme do your hair."

shayla mugged him as she dropped her hands from her hair. "dd look at your hair. you can't even do ya own hair." she says as she pulls one of her hands to touch one of his curls. dd puts his hand onto of hers, smiling.

"well you could do my hair. massage it and shi."

shayla let's put a laugh as she took her hands out of his and put it back in hers. "ion think i could do your hair. i usually only do women not niggass." she dragged her words while dd just looked at her with a dumb expression .

"i'll pay you. and it don't even have to be braids fr, i jus need my hair taken care off."

shayla purses her lips as she did wanna do it but she didn't wanna do it for money, she was just insecure if it wasn't gonna come out how she wanted it to. "fine i'll do it. but lemme do it for free."

dd sucks his teeth, he wasn't gonna let her do his hair for free but he nodded anyway. he was gonna give her the money someway or another.

"okay get in the bathroom, i'll be there." shayla says as she pulls her braids into her bonnet since she only had 2 left, she'll do it afterwards.

dd walked out the room to her bathroom with the biggest smile she had seen ever.

the girl took the stuff she would need for his hair, gel, shampoo, oil and coconut scented hair refresher. she picked up a blue towel and put it around her neck before leaving the room.