𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

SHAYLA ALVEZharlem, new york [7:48 p

SHAYLA ALVEZ
harlem, new york
[7:48 p.m ]

shayla picked up her phone that was when she sat down on her couch, she came back from dd's place and she had ended up forcing him to go back home.

that's why she still had a cheesy smile on her face. just form the thought of the boy, it made her all giddy and shit she wanted to scream. every single time the thought of dd entered her kind she literally felt her heart beating.

shayla literally almost let out a giggle but stopped herself, they have known each other for 2 weeks. she needa chill.

her phone started ringing so it made her zoned out of her well, zone. she picked up the call seeing as it was the contact, 'caro 💗 .'

the girl smiled as she hadn't heard her her younger sister's voice in a while so she was happy she was calling her now. "shay shay !" caro's soft voice made it's way to shayla's phone speaker. "hi carie. i miss you booka."

"i miss you teww!!" caro giggled as shayla stood up from the couch, walking into her kitchen to find something to make. shayla picked up one of the hotdogs dd had bought and and started cutting it up.

"uhm — shay mami wanted to tell me to tell you to make food?" caro looked to the side from her ipad at what her mom was mouthing to her.

shayla hid her face from the screen so she didn't meet her mother's eyes. she hated how she never even talked to her, her mom would always come to caro to message shayla bout something.

it was so childish to shayla onto why she couldn't just tell her straight to her face but she never even got into the topic like that. cause she knew if she asked it would only turn into a screaming fight.

"she said that we is coming home soon." caro says.

shayla widens her eyebrows, almost dropping the hotdogs on the floor but they didn't fall. the girl frowned in her mind because as much as she loved her sister, she needed a break from everything.

but now they were coming back and there was nothing she could really do about it.

"okay, thank you baby." shayla says because even if she was upset. she would never let caro speculate that fact.

caro smiled a thoothless smile, "okay bye shay shay! we going to the car now and my ipad gonna dieee."

shayla nods as she waved at the younger girl who waved back before ending the call.

shayla looked at the location caro was at and she wasn't 20 minutes away. the girl knew that if she didn't have something on the table by the time they were that the door that that would've been her ass.