Chapter 13: Pacifica's Birthday Party

__________

Last Chapter-

You go into a room and try it out... It fitted perfectly on you. You walk out proudly showing everyone how you look, "What do you think?" Wendy picks up another white full-body swimsuit of the same size and says, "Dude, you're my size." Dipper smiles, "Maybe you guys could match each other. Like... Exactly match each other..." Wendy laughs, "Maybe I will... Oh! And on the plus side, I finally have something to spend this money on that Y/N gave me." Dipper smiles at Wendy. And Mabel giggles at you and Wendy.

__________

You pay Stan for the swimsuit. It was $30 for both of them. You and Wendy also got yourselves matching white visors. Same brands. Same sizes. Dipper remarked, "Wow, guys, you went all out on this whole matching thing I joked about." Wendy chuckled, "Man, wait 'till Y/N hears about the matching bracelets I have for us." You eavesdropped on Wendy. You chuckled with confusion, "What?" Wendy turned to you, "Yeah, man!" And walked over to you. She pulled out a green and black bracelet from her pocket. She bent down and tied it around your wrist, "I made this for Robbie and me a long time ago. The black yarn was supposed to represent Robbie and the green yarn was supposed to represent me. But we broke up and I just had these lying around." You looked at your wrist where the bracelet was sitting, "Who's Robbie?" Wendy's expression turned hateful, "Robbie is this guy from my friend group, we used to date. But he used a song to try to mind-control me and so we broke up." "So I'm wearing your Ex's present that he never got?" You chuckled jokingly. Wendy laughed, "I guess so. I think the colors still apply because you pretty much wear all black. A black sweater, a black cape, black boots... The only things that aren't black are your blue jeans and white shirt. And well, I still wear my green plaid. Robbie is emo, so he likes the color black."

You looked at the bracelet. It was a friendship bracelet handcrafted by Wendy herself. You smiled, "It's getting late, let's go to sleep." Your friends nodded in agreement and you all went to bed. You walk over to your bed and put the briefcase of money under your mattress. But before you thought, "I should give some money to Pacifica. Waitresses don't get paid enough."

June 15, 2013, Saturday, 9 A.M.

"Should I bring anything to Pacifica's party?" You asked Bill. "No, you should be okay with what you plan to bring. But, I do have a bit of important information for you... It's Llama's birthday party..."

Pacifica's birthday party. Huh?

You put on the white full-body swimsuit, along with the visor. You see Wendy come in, already dressed for the day, "Where's Dipper and Mabel?" You shrug. But then you hear yelling from Dipper, "Wait for us! We're ready!" Dipper was wearing blue shorts with white stripes, matching the cap he always wore. And Mabel was wearing a bright pink one-piece swimsuit with a shooting star printed on it, matching one of her sweaters. "Let's go!" Mabel shouted happily and ran over to Wendy. And Dipper ran over to you, huffing, "Whew, I think we should get going."

Wendy smiles and you run up to her as so does Dipper. You walk from the Mystery Shack to town. Dipper was leading the way and talking about the party. Mabel was listening to Dipper closely. You and Wendy were in the back and talked about Gravity Falls.

You and your friends reached a lake, there were many people. You see Pacifica and say, "Happy birthday Pacifica!" Pacifica got startled, and spit out the Pitt Cola she was drinking, "How did you know this was a birthday party!?" You realize that no one mentioned that it was a birthday party. You tried to find an explanation that wasn't, "Bill Cipher, the Dream Demon, told me because he's living in my mind." Thankfully, immediately afterward Pacifica said, "Thanks, I guess..." Dipper interrupted, "What do you mean this is a birthday party!?" Pacifica rolls her eyes, "My birthday is 10 days away from now on the 25th. I'm hosting my birthday party early because my actual birthday falls on Tuesday. And I will have to work at Greasy's Diner that day..." Wendy exclaims, "Oh, that makes sense." "So, Y/N. If you know my birthday, do you have a birthday present for me?" You pointed at the purple visor that Pacifica was wearing, "That visor." Pacifica looked up at the visor on her head, "You know I paid for that. Right? Like, with my own money..." You grabbed a rack of cash from your purse, and placed it in Pacifica's hands, "I got that covered." Pacifica looked at the money and counted it, "A thousand dollars!? Are you like the new local rich girl or something?" You shook your head, "I just received some money. And also, there was a local rich girl in this town?" "Yeah, me. But my parents went bankrupt and disowned me for not following their rules. And now a local deranged hillbilly by the name of Old Man McGucket lives in our (now former) mansion," Pacifica explained. You sighed, "Well, I'm sorry that happened..." "It's fine... It's just... Not the same as it used to be. That's why I had to get a job at Greasy's Diner," Pacifica also sighed. There was an awkward silence followed by a voice from afar, "Mabel! Glad to see you!"