My fault...

In a beautiful dimension of power watch, all elements live together. BoBoiBoy and his friends power watches are kind off linked, so you can say that gravitational power, time power, shadow power, molecular power all were together. They ofcourse were in their respective power watch dimensions but right now all have gathered in a small yet big elemental house just to welcome a certain thunder boy. All have gathered and are eagerly waiting for the boy just then a bright red light appears because of which all had to close their eyes except a boy wearing visors. From that light, a boy walks out. He was wearing red and black clothes, a jackets with red stripes and cap straight showing thunder symbol also in red colour.

The bright light disappears and the red eyed boy smiles at his siblings and friends. Before anything else could happen, three boys (chuckles) also known as our trio trouble maker hugs him. Which was followed by golden and cerulean eyed boys too. His friends joined as well. He was startled by the sudden hugs from his siblings and friends.  

That's when he speaks, "G-guys too t-tight"

His friends, gempa and ais realise that he's being chocked and immediately leaves him. Halilintar (our thundy boy) pats Taufan's, Duri's and Blaze's head signalling them to leave him. They releases him from their tight hug just then Taufan speaks,"Do you have any idea how much we were scared" tears were clearly visible in his eyes. "We thought we lost you" blaze continued, "What if we wouldn't be able to save you?" And he was bombered with thousands of worry notes, questions and tears from his siblings and friends. He indeed calms them down,"Guys enough I am back, I will never leave you idiots again. Infact more than happy I am worried about my life which is gonna be filled with-" "Continue that, I dare you" and that's when he received a melancholic smile from their leader. He gulps and looks being scared by other's reaction but deep down he was smiling, indeed happy by returning back to his siblings, to his friends, to his master, to his old life which he always loved and never showed. 

"Guys guys enough of crying now, time to celebrate that our thundy boy is back" shouts molly. He's a ditto copy of gopal but his eyes are bright green in colour.